F, b. 10 January 1917, d. 25 June 2004
Marion Paulson was born on 10 January 1917 at Seneca Township, Crawford County, Wisconsin. She was the daughter of Paul Paulson and Anna Skrade. She married Arnold McCullick on 8 June 1939 at Iowa. She died on 25 June 2004 at Gays Mills, Crawford County, Wisconsin, at age 87.
Children of Marion Paulson and Arnold McCullick
- [S393] Tribute Archive, online https://www.tributearchive.com/, Anna Marie Crogan Obituary; Citing: Thorson-Popp Funeral and Cremation Services; Accessed: 14 Jan 2022 (https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/21303311/…).
M, b. before 1897, d. after 1917
Paul Paulson was born before 1897. He married Anna Skrade before 1917. He died after 1917.
Melissa Jane Payne1
Melissa Jane Payne married John Thomas William Jefferson Hallmark, son of John Hallmark and Amy Anna Satterwhite, after 1840.1
Frank R. Payton1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X2TK-PG9 : 4 December 2014), Valton Laird, 10 May 1920; citing Post, Garza, Texas, United States, certificate 25574, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 4,516,030.
Mable Bernice Peacock1
F, b. 15 November 1919, d. 28 October 1972
Mable Bernice Peacock was born on 15 November 1919 at Mount Pleasant, Titus County, Texas.1 She married Willis Richard Conkle, son of Marion William Brantly Conkle and Annie Alsendy Brown, before 1939.1 She died on 28 October 1972 at Garland, Dallas County, Texas, at age 52.1
Children of Mable Bernice Peacock and Willis Richard Conkle
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Mable Bernice Peacock Conkle, Laurel Oaks Memorial Park, Mesquite, Dallas County, TX, site created by Curtis Conkle, accessed 26 Jun 2012 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S193] Curtis Conkle, "Email from Curtis Conkle," to Keith Hunter, in a message dated 20 Jun 2012, 4:06pm.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Loretta Dale "Gigi" Conkle Yates, cremation, ashes scattered, site created by Curtis Conkle, accessed 28 Jun 2012 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S196] Dallas Morning News Online, online http://www.dallasnews.com/, Rebecca Ann Conkle "Becky" Ramsey, Obituary, 18 May 2011, archived to Legacy.com, accessed 28 Jun 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/…).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, William Richard Conkle, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, accessed 28 Jun 2012.
M, b. circa 1846
Benjamin Pearson was born circa 1846.1 He married Francis Arrena Milliken, daughter of John C. Milliken and Nancy Malinda Ellis, after 1865.1
Guadalupe C Pena1
Guadalupe C Pena married Sergio Gabriel Olowski on 9 April 1973 at Bexar County, Texas.1 She and Sergio Gabriel Olowski were divorced on 15 October 1985 at Bexar County, Texas.2
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Select County Marriage Records, 1824-2014 [database on-line]; Source: Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2014; Accessed 5 Jan 2020.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2014 [database on-line]; Source: Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2014. Texas, USA: Texas Department of State Health Services; Accessed 5 Jan 2020.
F, b. 20 February 1826, d. 30 July 1916
Cornelia A. Perdue was born on 20 February 1826 at Lawrence County, Tennessee.1 She married Charles C. Milliken, son of Robert Milliken Jr. and Christean Turner, before 1847.1 She died on 30 July 1916 at USA at age 90.1 She was buried after 30 July 1916 at Lawrence County, Tennessee; Now "Old Salem Cemetery".3
Children of Cornelia A. Perdue and Charles C. Milliken
- Elizabeth C. Milliken1 b. 26 Feb 1847, d. 29 May 1928
- Mary A. Milliken1 b. 1849
- Martha J. Milliken1 b. 8 Nov 1850, d. 15 Jun 1912
- Ellen J. Milliken1 b. 28 Jan 1853, d. 1 Nov 1928
- Robert P. Milliken1 b. 3 Oct 1855, d. 20 May 1934
- Margaret Frances Milliken1 b. 27 Oct 1857, d. 23 Aug 1941
- Nancy A. Milliken1 b. c 1860, d. 29 Nov 1927
- Mildred Milliken1 b. c 1864
- Florence A. Milliken1 b. c 1866
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 169.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Tennessee, Death Records, 1914-1955," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NSDF-GVJ : accessed 13 Feb 2014), Ellen J. Milliken, 1928.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Cornella A. Milliken, Old Salem Cemetery, Summertown, Lawrence County, Tennessee, Created by: Peggy and Robert, Record added: Jan 17, 2009, Memorial# 33009251, Accessed: 13 Feb 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).