- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Tom Green County, TX - Obits From the San Angelo Standard Times March 24-31, 1998 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tomgreen/obits/1998/…).
Anthony Curtis Shaw
M, b. 25 March 1969, d. 4 March 1979
- Bow Family
Bobby E. Shaw married Donna Jean Bow, daughter of Albert Maurice Bow and Guadalupe Sylvia Aleman, after 1990 at Marion County, Indiana.1,2,3
- [S63] Interview, Lupe Bow, Interview with Lupe and her sister Maria.
- [S80] Interview, Donna Shaw, Interview date Aug. 22, 2009 at the Bow Family Reunion in Greenfield, IN at Jerry Bow's house.
- [S68] Marion County, IN Marriage Records, online http://www.biz.indygov.org/apps/civil/marriage/, Marriage Record Number 9706471
Groom BOBBY E SHAW
Bride DONNA J LEATH
Application Date 10/01/1997
In State Y
Date License Picked Up 10/01/1997
Marriage Official RAYMOND C AUSTIN
Official Title PASTOR
Marriage Date 10/11/1997
Clerk of the Marion Circuit Court SARAH M. TAYLOR.
F, b. circa 1885
Chloe M. Shaw was born circa 1885.3 She married Fred K. Boles, son of Harmon W. Boles and Harriet Ellen Johnson, on 8 September 1900 at Shelby County, Indiana.1,4 She was a witness when Hattie Gillispie and Henry T. Boles were surprised by about 40 of their friends and family celebrating Hattie's 42nd birthday and their 26th wedding anniversary. on 25 April 1913 at Greenfield, Hancock County, Indiana.5 She married Chancy A. Lowe on 27 January 1916 at Shelby County, Indiana.3,6
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Hoosier State Chronicles, Indiana's Digital Historic Newpaper Program, citing the "Greenfield Republican", Greenfield, Ind., Thursday, 30 October, 1913, Vol. XXXIV, NO. 43, Pg. 8, Accessed: 26 Dec 2017 (https://newspapers.library.in.gov/cgi-bin/indiana).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Death Certificates; Year: 1955; Roll: 08; Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015; Orogonal Data: Indiana State Board of Health. Death Certificates, 1900–2011. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- [S179] 1920 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MFQ1-DVY : accessed 31 December 2017), Chancy A Lowe, Jackson, Dearborn, Indiana, United States; citing ED 41, sheet 1B, line 64, family 15, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1992), roll 428; FHL microfilm 1,820,428.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Indiana Marriages, 1811-2007," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KF8M-H34 : 10 December 2017), Fred K Boles and Chloe M Shaw, 08 Sep 1900; citing Shelby, Indiana, United States, various county clerk offices, Indiana; FHL microfilm 1,401,804.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, ndiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Death Certificates; Year: 1941; Roll: 05; Ancestry.com. Indiana, Death Certificates, 1899-2011 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2015; Original data: Indiana State Board of Health. Death Certificates, 1900–2011. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana; Accessed: 26 Dec 2017.
- [S342] Shelby County INGenWeb, online http://www.shelbycountyindiana.org/, Shelby County Indiana Marriages,1856-1920, Lewis - Loyd, Copied by Cindy Jones, Dec 2000, Accessed: 31 Dec 2017 (http://www.shelbycountyindiana.org/courthouse/…).
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Hoosier State Chronicles, Indiana's Digital Historic Newpaper Program, citing the "Greenfield Republican", Greenfield, Ind., Thursday, 24 July, 1913, Vol. XXXIV, NO. 29, Pg. 1, Accessed: 26 Dec 2017 (https://newspapers.library.in.gov/cgi-bin/indiana).
M, b. 9 March 1935, d. 25 October 2002
Curt Shaw was born on 9 March 1935 at Ben Wheeler, Van Zandt County, Texas. He married Vesta Dore Dorn, daughter of Reverend Clarence Calvin Dorn and Erlene McCullogh, on 30 August 1954 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. He died on 25 October 2002 at Colorado City, Mitchell County, Texas, at age 67.
James Shaw married Elizabeth Anne Jordan, daughter of Wilford Lee Jordan and Helen Ruth Bow, on 4 August 1984 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,2
Kristie Anne Shaw
Kristie Anne Shaw is the daughter of James Shaw and Elizabeth Anne Jordan. She married Zachary Ryan Nault, son of David Nault, on 9 June 2012 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana; Officiated by Pastor Fred Rodkey.1
Ruby Lee Shaw1
- Bow Family
Ruby Lee Shaw married Clarence Keen Bow, son of Clarence Haggard Bow and Glenza Frances Riddle, circa 1939.1
Franklin P. Shell1
- Milliken Family
Franklin P. Shell married Jennie Porter Milliken, daughter of William M. Milliken and Gilley A. Hartsfield, on 17 August 1873 at USA.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Jennie Porter Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Harry H. Shimer1
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-89MB-GXQG : accessed 10 September 2017), Indiana > Marion > Center Township, Indianapolis, Ward 16 > 96-263 Center Township, Indianapolis City Ward 16 (Tract 75 - part) > image 32 of 39; citing Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012.