F, b. circa 1890, d. 1913
Mabel Boles was born circa 1890.3 She was the daughter of Oliver Perry Boles and Fannie Emily Sampson.1,2 She died in 1913 at Indiana.3,2
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Hoosier State Chronicles, Indiana's Digital Historic Newpaper Program, citing the "Greenfield Republican", Greenfield, Ind., Thursday, 24 July, 1913, Vol. XXXIV, NO. 29, Pg. 1, Accessed: 26 Dec 2017 (https://newspapers.library.in.gov/cgi-bin/indiana).
- [S342] Shelby County INGenWeb, online http://www.shelbycountyindiana.org/, Shelby County Indiana, Newspaper, Contributed By: Phyllis Miller Fleming, Citing: A Shelby County Newspaper, July 26, 1919, Accessed: 1 Dec 2018 (http://www.shelbycountyindiana.org/obituaries/…).
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Mabel Boles, Burial: Mount Lebanon Cemetery, Greenfield, Hancock County, Indiana, USA, Created by: genealogyfever, Added: 4 May 2006, Memorial: 14172862, Accessed: 1 Jan 2018 (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/14172862/mabel-boles).
F, b. circa 1785, d. 23 November 1874
Marie Darling Boles1
F, b. 30 November 1912, d. 17 January 1998
Marie Darling Boles was born on 30 November 1912 at Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana.1,2 She was the daughter of Charles Owen Boles and Clara Blanche Mason.1 She married Robert J. Maxwell, son of M.J. Maxwell and Susie Avery, on 18 April 1935 at Boone County, Indiana.3,2 She died on 17 January 1998 at age 85.1
- [S60] Bill Boles, "Email from Bill Boles," to Keith Hunter, Email dated 29 Apr 2009.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Indiana Marriages 1811-1959, Marie D Boles to Robert J Maxwell.
- [S60] Bill Boles, "Email from Bill Boles," to Keith Hunter, Dated 29 Apr 2009.
F, b. circa 1794
F, b. circa 1843
Martha Boles was born circa 1843 at Ohio.1 She was the daughter of Wilson S. Boles and Eliza Unknown.1
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6S44-C4J : 9 April 2016), Indiana > Shelby > Hanover > image 6 of 26; citing NARA microfilm publication M432 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
Martha E. Boles
F, b. December 1861
Martha E. Boles was born in December 1861 at Indiana.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Boles and Lurana Moore. She married Henry M. Halton circa 1879 at Indiana.1
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Hancock County, Indiana, Brandywine Township, ED: 36, Page 1A, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
F, b. 12 October 1784, d. 15 May 1839
F, b. circa 1812
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X4BV-ZX7 : accessed 1 January 2018), Maxine Boles in household of O Perry Boles, Morristown, Shelby, Indiana, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 8, sheet 5A, line 7, family 134, NARA microfilm publication T626 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2002), roll 628; FHL microfilm 2,340,363.