Diane Lee Reeves1
- The Bow Family
Reeves married Jeremiah Joseph Haver, son of William Fred Haver and Virginia Ellen Bow, on 17 August 2002 at USA.1
Children of Diane Lee Reeves and Jeremiah Joseph Haver
- [S160] Ginny Moberly, "Email from Ginny Moberly," to Keith Hunter, First message dated 20 Nov 2011, 7:40am, Re: "For your Mom's birthday".
Joseph E. Reeves1
M, b. February 1887
Joseph E. Reeves was born in February 1887 at Texas.1 He was the son of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson.1
Joseph H. Reeves1
M, b. August 1842, d. 27 May 1920
Joseph H. Reeves was born in August 1842 at Alabama.2 He lived before 1860 at Tishomingo County, Mississippi.3 He began military service on 16 August 1861 at Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi, in Company G of the 26th Regiment of the Mississippi Volunteers.3 He ended military service on 24 March 1865 at Saint Mary's County, Maryland.3 He married Nancy Richardson, daughter of Hiram Richardson and Elizabeth J. Bryant, on 26 December 1869 at Itawamba County, Mississippi.1,2,4 He died on 27 May 1920 at Donley County, Texas, at age 77.5
Children of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson
- [S7] Historical Society, History of Freestone County, Richardson, John Whitney by Mary Berta (Richardson) Milliken.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, 1900 US Census, Briscoe County, TX, Justice Precinct 1, Enumeration District 8, Sheet 1B.
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, NARA Compiled Service Records of Confederate Soldiers Who Served in Organizations from the State of Mississippi.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Mississippi Marriages 1776-1935, accessed 28 Dec 2011.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Donley County, TX - Cemeteries - Citizens; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/donley/cemetery/…
F, b. December 1881
Maria Reeves was born in December 1881 at Texas.1 She was the daughter of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson.1
M, b. January 1874
Otis Reeves was born in January 1874 at Texas.1 He was the son of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson.1 He married Ganda Unknown before 1900.1
Myrtle Veda Reid1
Myrtle Veda Reid married William Fletcher Savage, son of Thomas Jefferson Savage and Drucilla Ousley, on 30 June 1909 at Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.1
John A. Renfro1
M, b. 16 November 1871, d. 8 January 1932
- The Milliken Family
John A. Renfro was born on 16 November 1871 at Maury County, Tennessee.2 He was the son of Rufus R. Renfro and Mary E. Johnson.2 He married Margaret Frances Milliken, daughter of Charles C. Milliken and Cornelia A. Perdue, after 1890.1 He died on 8 January 1932 at Barnesville, Lawrence County, Tennessee, at age 60.2 He was buried after 8 January 1932 at Lawrence County, Tennessee; Son of Rufus R Renfro and Mary E Johnson. Not sure why his last name has a w attached to the end.2
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Margaret Frances Milliken Renfro, Old Salem Cemetery, Summertown, Lawrence County, Tennessee, Created by: CDavis, Record added: Nov 08, 2011, Memorial# 80086276, Accessed: 13 Feb 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, John A Renfro, Old Salem Cemetery, Summertown, Lawrence County, Tennessee, Created by: CDavis, Record added: Nov 08, 2011, Memorial# 80085831, Accessed: 13 Feb 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Rufus R. Renfro1
Doug Resendez married Stephanie Danielle Duran, daughter of Albert Duran and Jeanne Pearl Duran, on 4 September 2009 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1
- [S10] Interview, Researcher, In attendance.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, From a post by Jeanne Duran the maternal grandmother, accessed: 6 Oct 2015 (https://www.facebook.com/jeanne.jordanduran?fref=ts).