Peter Felix Moritz Warburg is the son of Felix Max Warburg II and Sandol Milliken Stoddard.1 He married Melinda J. Wilson on 30 September 1972 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California.3,4
- [S101] Sandol Stoddard, "Email from Sandol Stoddard," to Keith Hunter, dated 20 Aug 2010.
- [S258] Law Link, online http://www.lawlink.com, Peter Felix Moritz Warburg, Accessed: 7 Oct 2013 (http://www.lawlink.com/attorney/261357).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985, Accessed: 7 Oct 2013.
- [S343] Vineyard Gazette, online https://vineyardgazette.com/, Obituary, "Sandol Stoddard, Writer, Hospice Pioneer, Dies at 90", Published: 8 Jan 2018, Accessed: 10 Jan 2018 (https://vineyardgazette.com/obituaries/2018/01/08/…).
Philip Neff Warburg1
Philip Neff Warburg is the son of James Paul Warburg and Joan Melber.1 He married Tamar Rosenblum on 5 July 1987 at Newton Centre, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2
- [S145] Wikipedia.org, online http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page, James Warburg, Accessed: 15 Mar 2014 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg).
- [S96] NY Times, "Miss Rosenblum Is Married to Philip N. Warburg", Published: July 6, 1987, Accessed: 15 Mar 2014 (http://www.nytimes.com/1987/07/06/style/…).
F, b. 1904, d. 1984
Renate Warburg was born in 1904.1 She was the daughter of Max M. Warburg and Alice Magnus.1 She died in 1984.1
F, b. 1833, d. 1908
Rosa Warburg was born in 1833.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Samuel Warburg and Sara Warburg.1 She died in 1908.1
- [S256] Sacramento Business Journal, online http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/, "Porter Scott partner keeps door open to retain new lawyers", Interview by: Danielle Starkey, Published: Oct 14, 2007, Accessed: 4 Oct 2013 (http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stories/2007/10/15/…).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "California, Birth Index, 1905-1995," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VG21-MSQ : accessed 06 Oct 2013), Samuel Mayer Warburg, 1983.
F, b. 1805, d. 1884
Sara Warburg was born in 1805.1 She was the daughter of Moses Marcus Warburg and Roschen Hausen Abrahamson.1 She married Abraham Samuel Warburg in 1829 at Hamburg, Hamburg; Aby was a second cousin to Sara.1,2 She died in 1884.1
Children of Sara Warburg and Abraham Samuel Warburg
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Jason Warburg profile page, Accessed: 4 Oct 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/jasonburg/about).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "California, Birth Index, 1905-1995," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VLPD-6TN : accessed 06 Oct 2013), Sarah Marian Warburg, 1989.
M, b. 1835, d. 1889
Siegmund Warburg was born in 1835.1 He was the son of Abraham Samuel Warburg and Sara Warburg.1 He died in 1889.1
Kathryn Lee Ward1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VDFP-63Q : accessed 21 December 2014), Joni Renee Hyde, 19 Sep 1958; from "Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997," index and images, Ancestry; citing Texas Department of State Health Services.
Alan Guinn Warne Jr.1
Alan Guinn Warne Jr. married Elizabeth Wendell Phelan, daughter of Richard Wendell Phelan Sr. and Margaret Milliken, on 20 September 1962 at Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Virginia, U.S., Marriage Records, 1936-2014 [database on-line]; Elizabeth Wendell Phelan; Virginia Department of Health; Richmond, Virginia; Virginia, Marriages, 1936-2014; Roll: 101144683; Original data: Virginia, Marriages, 1936-2014. Virginia Department of Health, Richmond, Virginia; Accessed: 3 Apr 2022.