Esther Unknown married Oliver Pringle before 1929.
Esther A. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1818
Esther A. Unknown was born circa 1818 at Connecticut.1 She married Dr. Thomas Stoddard, son of Dr. Abiram Stoddard, circa 1838.1
Children of Esther A. Unknown and Dr. Thomas Stoddard
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: Seymour, New Haven, Connecticut; Roll: M432_46; Page: 351B; Image: 165, Ancestry.com, accessed 29 May 2013.
F, b. circa 1797
Eunice Unknown married Chester King at Essex County, New York. She was born circa 1797 at Essex County, New York.
Children of Evelyn Unknown and Nick Curto
F, b. circa 1800, d. between 1860 and 1867
Frances Unknown was born circa 1800 at South Carolina. She married Josiah Parrott between 1820 and 1830 at USA. She died between 1860 and 1867 at Murray County, Georgia.
F, b. circa 1823
F, b. September 1876
Ganda Unknown was born in September 1876.1 She married Otis Reeves, son of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson, before 1900.1
F, b. circa 1805, d. between 1851 and 1855
- Jordan Family
Hannah Unknown was also known as Fanny. She was listed by the name of Fanny in census records, but her gracestone has the name Hannah.2 She was born circa 1805 at New Hampshire. She married Eleazer Jordan, son of Unknown Jordan, circa 1825. She and Eleazer Jordan appeared on the census of 1830 at Hadley, Saratoga County, New York; with three additional persons in the household. These people included a woman aged 20-29 (Fanny), a girl under 5 (Celestia), and a boy under 5 (John).3 She and Eleazer Jordan appeared on the census of 26 July 1850 at Moriah, Essex County, New York.2 She died between 1851 and 1855 at Essex County, New York.4,5 She was buried between 1851 and 1855 at Moriah, Essex County, New York; Transcribed as JORDON.1
Children of Hannah Unknown and Eleazer Jordan
- [S44] Northern NY Tombstones, online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~frgen/…, Hannah Jordon, South Moriah Cemetery, Moriah, Essex County, New York, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~frgen/…).
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M432_503; Page: 34B; Image: 77, Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S186] 1830 U.S. Census, Census Place: Hadley, Saratoga, New York; Page: 232; NARA Series: M19; Roll Number: 108; Family History Film: 0017168, Ancestry.com, 1830 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Census Place: North Hudson, Essex, New York; Roll: M653_753; Page: 1; Image: 1; Family History Library Film: 803753, Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "New York, State Census, 1855," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K6QD-529 : accessed 14 Jul 2013), John Jordan, 1855.
- [S187] 1840 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: 282; Page: 91; Image: 193; Family History Library Film: 0017187, Ancestry.com, 1840 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- Jordan Family
Helen Unknown married Calvin Arthur Jordan, son of Carlos Joseph Jordan and Emma Josephine Kuntz, before 1960.1
- [S72] Letter, David A. Jordan to Wilford Jordan, 8 Mar 1987.
Ida Unknown married M. A. Alexander before 1897.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "North Carolina Deaths, 1931-1994," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FPK6-632 : 17 July 2017), Jesse F. Milliken in entry for Juanita Alexander Milliken, 07 Feb 1940; citing Monroe, Union, North Carolina, fn 2168 cn 136, State Department of Archives and History, Raleigh; FHL microfilm 1,943,180.