Fannie Emily Phillips
F, b. 18 September 1888, d. 7 February 1920
M, b. 21 October 1910, d. July 1968
Hudson Kennard Phillips was born on 21 October 1910 at Fernwood, Pike County, Mississippi.2 He married Lorena Lee Unknown before 1939.2,3 He died in July 1968 at age 57.4
- [S322] Newspapers.com, online https://www.newspapers.com/, Publication: Hattiesburg American, Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Date: 11 Nov 2002; Page: 8; Accessed: 20 Apr 2021 (https://www.newspapers.com/image/278617618/).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., World War II Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947 [database on-line], Hudson Kennard Phillips; The National Archives in St. Louis, Missouri; St. Louis, Missouri; WWII Draft Registration Cards for Mississippi, 10/16/1940-03/31/1947; Record Group: Records of the Selective Service System, 147; Box: 53; Accessed: 20 Apr 2021.
- [S322] Newspapers.com, online https://www.newspapers.com/, Publication: Hattiesburg American, Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Date: 9 Jan 2008; Page: 6; Accessed: 20 Apr 2021 (https://www.newspapers.com/image/279314553/).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Find a Grave Index, 1600s-Current [database on-line]; Hudson K Phillips; Original data: Find a Grave. Find a Grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi; Accessed: 20 Apr 2021.
- The Hunter Family
Preston Phillips married Beulah Cleopatra Hunter, daughter of James Alexander Hunter and Nancy Dee Rust, after 1949.
Thomas Wiley Phillips
M, b. 1836
Thomas Wiley Phillips married an unknown person. He was born in 1836 at Greene County, Tennessee.
Child of Thomas Wiley Phillips
- Edgar Thomas Phillips+ b. 1862, d. 1921
M, b. 1894
M, b. 1897
Willie May Phillips1
F, b. 1 March 1901
Willie May Phillips was born on 1 March 1901 at Clay County, Alabama.1 She married Samual Allen Geddie, son of William Hiram Geddie and Lula Moseley, before 1918 at Van Zandt County, Texas.1
Child of Willie May Phillips and Samual Allen Geddie
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, Samuel Allen Geddie, "Descendants of William Hiram Geddie, Page 4 of 5", FamilyTreeMaker.com, User Home Pages, accessed 28 Nov 2012 (http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/f/l/y/…).
F, b. circa 1844
- The Milliken Family
Lucy Pierce was born circa 1844 at Alabama.1 She married Erastus G. Milliken, son of William Milliken and Nancy Ramsey, on 5 December 1872 at Johnson County, Texas.2
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Census Place: Precinct 7, Johnson, Texas; Roll: 1313; Family History Film: 1255313; Page: 384A; Enumeration District: 087, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1880 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 15 Jul 2014.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Eurastus Milliken, Texas, Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2011, Accessed: 16 Jul 2014.
Conchetta Pietrisimmon married Salvatore Detore before 1908.