M, b. 1 April 1771, d. 23 July 1855
Henry Newton was born on 1 April 1771 at Mecklenburg County, Virginia. He was the son of John Newton and Mary Mitchell. He married Nancy Glass in 1795 at South Carolina. He died on 23 July 1855 at Hall County, Georgia, at age 84.
M, b. 1728
Henry Newton married an unknown person. He died at Lunenburg, Lunenburg County, Virginia. He was born in 1728 at Lunenburg, Lunenburg County, Virginia.
Child of Henry Newton
- John Newton+ b. 1750, d. 1799
M, b. circa 1885
Hollis Newton was born circa 1885 at Vermont.1 He was the son of Allen O. Newton and Cynthia Kent.1 He married Alice Tredo, daughter of Charles Tredo and Alice LaBeau, on 19 February 1908 at Vergennes, Addison County, Vermont.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005", database with images; (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99D-897K : 29 November 2018); Marriages 1882-1913 vol 5-9 > image 156 of 273; citing various town clerks and records divisions, Vermont; Accessed: 14 Feb 2021.
Isaac Mitchell Newton
M, b. 5 August 1811, d. 1865
Isaac Mitchell Newton was born on 5 August 1811 at Newberry County, South Carolina. He was the son of Henry Newton and Nancy Glass. He married Martha Rose Parks, daughter of Henry Parks and Nancy Ann Dorsey, in 1839 at Franklin County, Georgia. He died in 1865 at Calhoun County, Alabama.
M, b. 1750, d. 1799
John Newton was born in 1750 at Lunenburg, Lunenburg County, Virginia. He was the son of Henry Newton. He married Mary Mitchell, daughter of Isaac Mitchell and Sarah Satterwhite, in 1789 at Edgefield County, South Carolina. He died in 1799 at Edgefield, South Carolina.
Linda Ann Newton is the daughter of Gerald O. Newton and Patricia Ann Unknown.1 She married Oscar D. Sandlin, son of John David Sandlin Sr. and Etta Marie Gregory, on 14 August 1998 at Marion County, Indiana.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana, U.S., Marriage Certificates, 1960-2012 [database on-line]; John D Sandlin; Indiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Records of Marriage 1961-2005; Roll Number: 13; Original data: Indiana State Board of Health. Marriage Certificates, 1958–2012. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana; Reference number 1: Bx1455; Reference Number 2: Tr8584; Box Number: Box N/A; Volume Number: 61-65; Certificate Number: 030446; Accessed: 18 Dec 2022.
- [S321] DignityMemorial.com, online http://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-us/index.page, Citing: Etta Marie Sandlin funeral memorial card; Place: Family Funeral Care-Rockville West, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA; Date: 12 Dec 2022; Accessed: 12 Dec 2022 (https://www.dignitymemorial.com/funeral-homes/…).
Martha Jane Newton1
F, b. 4 October 1850, d. 29 October 1917
Martha Jane Newton married Birman Dottie Burch, son of Thomas Burch and Marthenia Brooks. She was born on 4 October 1850 at Murray County, Georgia.1 She was the daughter of Isaac Mitchell Newton and Martha Rose Parks. She died on 29 October 1917 at Mountain Springs, Cooke County, Texas, at age 67.1
Child of Martha Jane Newton and Birman Dottie Burch
- Effie Rosanna Burch+ b. 25 Feb 1877, d. 19 Dec 1960
- [S2] OneWorldTree.
- The Milliken Family
Unknown Niblet married Phoebe Milliken, daughter of Spencer Milliken and Elizabeth Ramsey, after 1841.2
- The Bow Family
- The Bow Family
Tyler Morgan Nicely married Samantha Jean Bow, daughter of James D. Bow and Sally A. Elder, on 2 June 2012 at Indiana.1
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Samantha Nicely's page, Accessed: 12 Mar 2017 (https://www.facebook.com/samjnicely/about).
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Genealogy Database: Marriages: 1958-2015, Accessed 12 Mar 2017 (https://www.statelib.lib.in.us/INMarriages93to02/…).