Margaret Blanche Carrell1
Children of Margaret Blanche Carrell and Robert Hunnell Kirk
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 170.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Mary Ann "May" Kirk Milliken, Old Salem Cemetery, Summertown, Lawrence County, Tennessee, USA, Created by: Donna Williamson, Record added: Mar 01, 2013, Memorial# 105999258, Accessed 15 Jul 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Christeen Carrington married Willie Roland Conkle, son of Marion William Brantly Conkle and Annie Alsendy Brown, before 1936.1
Child of Christeen Carrington and Willie Roland Conkle
Athaliza Carroll married Shadrack Pinkston before 1787.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Benjamin Starr Family, by Linda Sparks Starr, 1997, accessed 8 Mar 2012 (http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lksstarr/reports/…).
Melvina M. Carroll1
F, b. 1875, d. June 1945
Melvina M. Carroll was born in 1875 at Lewis County, Tennessee.1 She married August Bresbois, son of Peter Bresbois and Vanentina Anglish, on 21 January 1900 at Lewis County, Tennessee.1 She died in June 1945 at Hohenwald, Lewis County, Tennessee.1
- [S103] TNGenWeb Lewis County, online http://www.tngenweb.org/lewis/, http://www.tngennet.org/lewis/bresbois_biography.htm
Bertie Edith Carter1
F, b. 15 August 1901, d. 11 February 1973
Bertie Edith Carter was born on 15 August 1901.1 She married Rev. Rassie Henry Bow, son of John M. Bow and Elizabeth Ellen Riddle, circa 1918.1 She died on 11 February 1973 at Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 71.1
Child of Bertie Edith Carter and Rev. Rassie Henry Bow
Billy J. Carter1
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Calhoun County, TX - Marriages 1982; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/calhoun/vitals/marriages/…
R.M. Carter married Verna Ellen Shuler, daughter of Joseph Stevens Shuler and Cora Ellen Waddell, after 1910.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Vernie Ellen Carter Death Certificate; "Texas Deaths, 1890-1976," database with images"; Death certificates > 1934 > Vol 047, certificates 023001-023500, May, Harris-Jefferson counties > image 361 of 526; State Registrar Office, Austin; Accessed: 11 Jun 2020 (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9Y1W-SQ19 : 22 July 2014).
Christine Carver married Hiram Travis Richardson, son of Hiram Richardson and Ada Eleanor Radford, circa 1930 at USA.1
Children of Christine Carver and Hiram Travis Richardson
- [S129] Lubbock Avalanche-Journal Online, online http://lubbockonline.com, Hiram Travis Richardson obituary, published Sunday, October 12, 2003, accessed 29 Dec 2011 (http://lubbockonline.com/stories/101203/obi_101203061.shtml).
F, b. circa 1840, d. 6 April 1925
Margaret Carver was born circa 1840.1 She married John Bow, son of Jacob Bow and Eliza Shuelts, circa 1879.1 She died on 6 April 1925 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1
M, b. circa 1803
William Carver was born circa 1803 at USA. He married Susannah M. Bow, daughter of Nathaniel Bow and Rachel Thurman, on 8 December 1825 at Kentucky.1,2
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, Bow Family Genealogy Forum, "Oney P. Bow-1764-1797", posted by: Elaine Young, 3 Sep 2011, accessed 6 Oct 2012 (http://genforum.com/bow/messages/141.html).
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, Bow Family Genealogy Forum, "Nathaniel Bow", posted by: Elaine, 17 Sep 2000, accessed 6 Oct 2012 (http://genforum.com/bow/messages/26.html).