Mary T. Pinheiro1
- The Boles Family
Mary T. Pinheiro married Wiley Oland Boles, son of Ralph Olan Boles and Agatha Glee Richey, on 27 July 1968 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985; Original data: State of California. California Marriage Index, 1960-1985. Microfiche. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Series Number: 89-204; Year: 1993; Certificate Range: 023500 - 025999; Ancestry.com. Indiana, Marriage Certificates, 1917-2005; Original data: Indiana State Board of Health. Marriage Certificates, 1958–2005. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana.
F, b. before 1788, d. 1 April 1872
Charlotte Pinkston was born before 1788 at USA. She was the daughter of Shadrack Pinkston and Athaliza Carroll.1 She married Benjamin Franklin Starr circa 1804 at USA.1 She died on 1 April 1872 at Georgia.1
Children of Charlotte Pinkston and Benjamin Franklin Starr
- Mary Starr1 b. c 1805, d. c 1823
- Frances C. Starr1 b. 17 Mar 1808, d. Dec 1846
- Silas Samuel Sanders Starr1 b. 24 Mar 1810, d. 23 Nov 1873
- John Henry Starr+1 b. 9 Apr 1812, d. 18 Oct 1875
- Hilliard M. Starr1 b. 14 Apr 1814, d. 11 Jun 1877
- Charlotte Pinkston Starr1 b. c 1816, d. a 1851
- Rev. William David Starr1 b. c 1818, d. c 1860
- Martha A. Starr1 b. 3 May 1822, d. b Jun 1851
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Benjamin Starr Family, by Linda Sparks Starr, 1997, accessed 8 Mar 2012 (http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~lksstarr/reports/…).
Shadrack Pinkston married Athaliza Carroll before 1787.
M, b. 1729, d. 1794
Aaron Pinson was born in 1729 at Mecklenburg County, Virginia. He married Elizabeth Pinson before 1754 at Colonial America. He died in 1794 at Laurens, South Carolina.
F, b. 1732, d. 1803
Elizabeth Pinson was born in 1732 at Orange, North Carolina. She married Aaron Pinson before 1754 at Colonial America. She died in 1803 at Laurens, South Carolina.
M, b. 30 January 1754, d. 26 May 1838
Joseph Pinson was born on 30 January 1754 at Orange County, North Carolina. He was the son of Aaron Pinson and Elizabeth Pinson. He married Margarey Pinson on 15 September 1775 at Wilkes County, North Carolina. He died on 26 May 1838 at Rabun County, Georgia, at age 84.
F, b. 1758, d. 9 June 1852
Margarey Pinson was born in 1758 at Virginia. She married Joseph Pinson, son of Aaron Pinson and Elizabeth Pinson, on 15 September 1775 at Wilkes County, North Carolina. She died on 9 June 1852 at Lafayette, Walker County, Georgia.
F, b. 1780, d. 1850
Sarah Pinson was born in 1780 at North Carolina. She was the daughter of Joseph Pinson and Margarey Pinson. She married Reuben Burch, son of Henry Burch and Susannah Suite, on 13 August 1802 at Pendleton, South Carolina. She died in 1850 at Calhoun, Alabama.
Eliza Jane Pippin1
- [S13] BAGS Newsletter, online, 6, Issue 7, Vol. 6 No. 7.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current [database on-line]; Robert Leslie Hayes; Citing: News-Democrat and Leader, Russellville, Kentucky; Publication Date: 12 Oct 1967; Page: 4; Accessed: 21 Jan 2022 (https://www.newspapers.com/image/554150093/,0.14428923,0.15645875,0.42612365&xid=3355).
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; James L Horyes; Year: 1900; Census Place: Stallard Springs, Warren, Kentucky; Page: 11; Enumeration District: 0109; FHL microfilm: 1240553; Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls; Accessed: 21 Jan 2022.