Betty Lou Atkins1
- The Milliken Family
Betty Lou Atkins married Charles Alan Rees, son of Charles Louis Rees and Valiere Elizabeth Milliken, on 12 April 1963.2 She and Charles Alan Rees were divorced on 19 February 1979 at Mitchell County, Texas.2
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997 [database on-line]; Original data: Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997. Texas: Texas Department of State Health Services. Microfiche; Accessed 11 Aug 2020.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Mitchell County, TX - Divorces 1979; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/mitchell/vitals/divorces/…
Children of Sally Austin and Amos Jackson
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current [database on-line]; Bula Milliken; The Leaf-Chronicle, Clarksville, Tennessee, USA; Publication Date: 6 Jan 1988; Page: 14; Accessed: 3 Jun 2022.
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Ancestry.com. 1940 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; Census Place: Stewart, Tennessee; Roll: m-t0627-03937; Page: 3B; Enumeration District: 81-15; Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1940. T627, 4,643 rolls; Accessed: 24 Feb 2020.
- The Milliken Family
William Austin married Willie Louise Milliken, daughter of Herman Alfred Milliken and Lula C. Gafford, after 1930.1
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, Montgomery County, Louise Wyatt Collection, Bertha Milliken Wyatt obituary (http://www.tngenweb.org/montgomery/lwyatt/wyattobit11.html).
Jackie L. Autry1
Jackie L. Autry married Rudy Hurtado, son of Mike Hurtado Jr. and Maria Eva Hernandez, on 18 November 1970 at Dallas County, Texas.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, U.S., Marriage Index, 1824-2017 [database on-line]; Rudy Hurtadi; Original data: Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2014. Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas; Case Number: 17181970115859; Accessed: 20 Nov 2022.
Albert Bradley Axum1
M, b. 1875
Child of Albert Bradley Axum and Mable P. Kersey
F, b. 6 February 1912, d. July 1958
- The Boles Family
Beatrice Genevieve Axum was born on 6 February 1912 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.3,1,4 She was the daughter of Albert Bradley Axum and Mable P. Kersey.1 She married Ralph Olan Boles, son of Wiley Emerson Boles and Pearl Daisy Arnett, on 11 October 1947 at Owen County, Indiana.5 She died in July 1958 at USA at age 46.6,3
Children of Beatrice Genevieve Axum and Ralph Olan Boles
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, 1930 Census, Ward 10, Center Twp., Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, Pg2B.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Indiana Births and Christenings, 1773-1933", database; Accessed: 30 Mar 2021 (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:4KYV-9MPZ : 13 January 2020).
- [S50] Social Security Death Index, Individual Search, Roots Web Social Security Deat Index.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Marriage record.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Indiana Marriages 1811-1959, Beatrice Axum to Ralph Oland Boles.
- [S54] Sue Boles, Beatrice Axum in "Axem Family GenForum," listserve message 2 Apr 2002, http://genforum.genealogy.com/axem/messages/2.html
Alice L. Ayers1
Alice L. Ayers is the daughter of Orlando Alexander Ayers and Laura C. Norris.1 She married Frank Trout, son of Sam Trout and Mary E. Bremer, on 6 May 1919 at Henry County, Indiana; Alice listed her birthdate as 28 May 1900.2
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, Census Place: Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana; Roll: 612; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 131; Image: 546.0; FHL microfilm: 2340347, Ancestry.com. 1930 United States Federal Census, accessed 10 Jun 2013.