Lucy Frances Milliken is the daughter of John Harbison Milliken and Katherine Stowers.1,3 She married Carl Stone Benedict on 22 August 1931 at Kentucky.2
Children of Lucy Frances Milliken and Carl Stone Benedict
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1920 US Census, Franklin, Simpson County, Kentucky, Dist. 4, Pg 8A, accessed 6 Oct 2011.
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, Milliken-Benedict, Pg. 376.
- [S203] Lu Ann and Joseph Stowers Stone Ferguson, Stowers Family History, Katherine (Kitty) Stowers, Pg. 57, accessed 23 Aug 2012.
Lucy Jane Milliken1
F, b. before 1832
Lucy Jane Milliken was born before 1832.1 She was the daughter of William West Milliken and Nancy Leaton.1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Leaton", Pg. 377.
F, b. 3 October 1851, d. 1914
Lucy Olive Milliken was born on 3 October 1851 at Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.1,3 She was the daughter of L. Hiram Milliken and Irene E.R. Hite.1 She died in 1914 at Logan County, Kentucky.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Kentucky Death Records, 1911-1961", database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N9FN-2SZ : accessed 26 November 2015), Hiram Milliken in entry for Lucy Allie Milliken, 1914.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Lucy Olive Milliken, Burial: Maple Grove Cemetery, Russellville, Logan County,
Kentucky, USA, Created by: Donna Abney, Record added: Sep 12, 2014, Memorial# 135803399, Accessed: 28 Nov 2015 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina; Pg: 505, Children of Hiram and Irene C.R. Hite, Accessed: 29 Feb 2015.
Lucy P. Milliken1
F, b. after 1867
Lucy P. Milliken was born after 1867 at Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of Hon. William Alfred Milliken and Mary Humphrey.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg. 510; Supplement - Children of William Alfred Milliken.
F, b. after 1880
Lula Milliken was born after 1880 at USA.1 She was the daughter of William Alexander Milliken and Unknown Crowder.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, William Alexander Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Lula Annie Milliken
F, b. 23 October 1881, d. 27 October 1965
M, b. 9 September 1847, d. 1854
Lynn Boyd Milliken was born on 9 September 1847 at Paducah, McCracken County, Kentucky.1,2 He was the son of John Milliken and Harriet Louisa Hord.1 He died in 1854 at Kentucky.2
Madison John Milliken is the son of Timothy Milliken and Annette Fay Najvar.1 He married Danielle Schumer on 29 December 2012 at Missouri.3
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Madison Milliken's profile.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Message from Madison Milliken-15 Jun 2010.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Danielle Milliken's info page (https://www.facebook.com/dani.schumer/info).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Timothy Milliken's timeline, Accessed: 12 Dec 2014 (https://www.facebook.com/tim.milliken?fref=ts).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Danielle Milliken's timeline page, Accessed: 30 Sep 2017(https://www.facebook.com/damilliken).
F, b. 15 November 1885, d. 18 December 1932
Milliken was born on 15 November 1885 at USA.1 She was the daughter of William Dickerson Milliken Sr. and Margaret Crockett Young.1 She married Henry Judson Edens, son of Harris Messervie Edens and Ann Elizabeth Edens, circa 1920 at Texas.2 She and Henry Judson Edens lived between 1930 and 1942 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.2 She died on 18 December 1932 at Texas at age 47. She was buried after 18 December 1932 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.3