- Bow Family
John Patrick married Deborah Sue Bow, daughter of Cullen Landis Bow and Phylis Mae Ayers, on 2 October 1971 at Marion County, Indiana.1
F, b. circa May 1871, d. 2 December 1942
May Patrick was born circa May 1871 at Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Duff Patrick and Emily T. Swilley.3,4 She married Newton Samuel Walton before 1893 at USA.4 She married John Thomas Milliken, son of John Milliken and Harriet Louisa Hord, circa 1897 at USA.1 She died on 2 December 1942 at USA.4
Children of May Patrick and John Thomas Milliken
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1910 US Census, St. Louis, Missouri, Ward 28, pg 14A.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1900 US Census, St. Louis, Missouri, Ward 28, pg 11A.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Bellefontaine Cemetery, St.Louis, Missouri, Milliken family mausoleum.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Bellefontaine Cemetery, St.Louis, Missouri, Milliken family mausoleum (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Berthal A. Patterson1
F, d. before July 1965
Berthal A. Patterson married Thomas Alonga Stewart, son of John Stewart and Sarah Davis, before 1922 at Texas.1 She died before July 1965.2
Child of Berthal A. Patterson and Thomas Alonga Stewart
- [S136] Longview News-Journal.com, online http://www.news-journal.com/, Obituary of Byron Thomas Stewart, published 8 May 2009 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-journal/obituary.aspx).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Texas Death Certificate of Thomas A. Stewart.
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 170.
Justine Marie Patuto1
Justine Marie Patuto married Jon Mark Morgan, son of R.B. Morgan Jr. and Katherine Harrison Milliken, on 8 July 1968.1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Morgan", Pg. 377.
F, b. 17 September 1898
Gladys Paul was born on 17 September 1898 at Blountsville, Henry County, Indiana.1 She was the daughter of Lewis Paul and Minnie Swoveland.1 She married George D. Boles, son of Wesley W. Boles and Rachael Elizabeth Holden, on 25 May 1918 at Henry County, Indiana.1
F, b. 10 January 1917, d. 25 June 2004
Marion Paulson was born on 10 January 1917 at Seneca Township, Crawford County, Wisconsin. She was the daughter of Paul Paulson and Anna Skrade. She married Arnold McCullick on 8 June 1939 at Iowa. She died on 25 June 2004 at Gays Mills, Crawford County, Wisconsin, at age 87.