Gregory Dean Milliken is the son of Kelly Jasper Milliken and Nancy Nadine Ross.1 He married Debra Kay Norfleet on 6 July 1989 at Stewart County, Tennessee.2
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Greg Milliken who is Bob's son, 17 Jan 2016, 2:19 pm.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Tennessee, U.S., Marriage Records, 1780-2002 [database on-line]; Gregory Dean Milliken; Tennessee State Library and Archives; Nashville, TN, USA; Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; Original data: Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002. Nashville, TN, USA: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Microfilm; Accessed: 11 Apr 2022.
Gurley Lee Milliken
F, b. 30 September 1901, d. 14 February 1981
Milliken was born on 30 September 1901 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Robert Harris Milliken and Francis Isabelle Ham. She was Received her Teacher Certificate. in 1923 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas. She married Robert Joshua Epps, son of Thomas Elbert Epps and Margaret Elizabeth Cone, on 27 October 1929 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas.2 She died on 14 February 1981 at Humble, Harris County, Texas, at age 79.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6GZ-XH5 : 4 December 2014), Robert Lee Epps, 23 Mar 1932; citing Fort Worth, Tarrant, Texas, United States, certificate 25596, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 2,281,743.
- [S62] Portal To Texas Hstory, online http://texashistory.unt.edu/, The Fairfield Recorder (Fairfield, Texas), Vol: 54, No: 6, Ed:1, Thursday, October 31, 1929, Pg: 1; Accessed: 26 Apr 2020.
M, b. after 1881
Guy Milliken was born after 1881 at USA.1 He was the son of Oscar Amos Milliken and Sarna Fletcher.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Oscar Amos Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
M, b. circa 1796
Harbison Milliken was born circa 1796 at Orange County, North Carolina.1,2 He was the son of Robert Milliken and Jane Unknown.1
M, b. after 1812
Harbison Milliken was born after 1812 at Simpson County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of Dr. Jesse Milliken and Ann West.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.487 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
M, b. after 1839, d. circa 1840
Harbison Milliken was born after 1839.1 He was the son of William West Milliken and Nancy Leaton.1 He died circa 1840.1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Leaton", Pg. 377.
F, b. 15 October 1923, d. 22 February 2004
Harriet L. Milliken was born on 15 October 1923 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.1,3 She was the daughter of Dr. Samuel Gibbs Milliken Sr., M.D. and Harriet E. Bain.1 She died on 22 February 2004 at USA at age 80.1,3
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Gibbs Milliken, obituary, Austin American-Statesman, November 26, 2007, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx).
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, Houston, Harris County, TX, JP1, ED. 101-90, Pg. 14B, Ancestry.com, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Harriet Milliken Gould, Forest Park Cemetery, Houston, Harris County, TX, created by Freddie, March 27, 2004, Find A Grave Memorial# 8566510, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
F, b. 14 December 1899, d. January 1985
Harriette Louisa Milliken was born on 14 December 1899 at Missouri.1,3,4 She was the daughter of John Thomas Milliken and May Patrick.1 She married William Gillespie Moore on 8 November 1919 at Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri.4,5 She died in January 1985 at Saint Louis, Saint Louis County, Missouri, at age 85.4
Children of Harriette Louisa Milliken and William Gillespie Moore
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1910 US Census, St. Louis, Missouri, Ward 28, pg 14A.
- [S283] Kate Borders Moore, "Email from Kate Moore," to Keith Hunter, From a message dated 7 Jun 2014.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1900 US Census, St. Louis, Missouri, Ward 28, pg 11A.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Bellefontaine Cemetery, St.Louis, Missouri, Milliken family mausoleum (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Missouri, United Methodist Church Records, 1856-1970 [database on-line]; MO UM Commission on Archives and History; Fayette, Missouri; Folder Number: 175a-5; Original data: Methodist Church Records. Missouri United Methodist Commission on Archives and History, Fayette, Missouri; Accessed: 13 Aug 2020.
Harry S. Milliken1
M, b. 27 April 1886
Harry S. Milliken was born on 27 April 1886 at Kentucky.1 He was the son of Wilton Brock Milliken and Angie C. Smith.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Children of George W. and Margaret Brock, "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 509.
Harvey Albert Milliken
M, b. 24 July 1917, d. 26 February 1984
Harvey Albert Milliken also went by the name of Jack.1,2 He was born on 24 July 1917 at Houston County, Texas.1 He was the son of Harvey Arthur Milliken Sr. and Ella Blanche Higginbotham. He married Jimmie Jane Grant, daughter of James C. Grant and Velma Mae Stanley, on 30 July 1968 at Montgomery County, Texas.1,3 He married Ruth Unknown on 25 July 1974 at Texas.4 He and Ruth Unknown were divorced on 11 January 1979 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.4 He died on 26 February 1984 at Dallas County, Texas, at age 66.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Rockland Cemetery transcription, Houston County, Texas (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/…).
- [S138] Interview, Deral A. Milliken, Phone interview 24 Aug 2011.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Montgomery County, TX - Marriages 1968 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/montgomery/vitals/…).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas Divorce Index 1968-2002, Harvey A. and Ruth Milliken.