Jarry Ronald Boles1
M, b. 31 December 1934, d. 22 October 1935
Jarry Ronald Boles was born on 31 December 1934 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1 He was the son of Harry Otto Boles and Gertrude V. Bushnell.1 He died on 22 October 1935 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2011 [database on-line]; Indiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Death Certificates; Year: 1935; Roll: 11; Original data:Indiana State Board of Health. Death Certificates, 1900–2011. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana; Accessed: 31 Mar 2021.
Jean Marie Boles1
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Census Place: Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana; Roll: T627_1122; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 96-38; Ancestry.com. 1940 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012; Original data: United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1940. T627, 4,643 rolls.
Jerry Andrew Boles1
Jerry Andrew Boles is the son of Charles Kenneth Boles and Edna Rosene Morris.1 He married Sharon Bradley after 1960.1 He married Bonnie Wilkerson on 3 March 2007 at Bakersfield, Kern County, California.1
John Abram Boles
M, b. 26 June 1888, d. February 1973
John Abram Boles was born on 26 June 1888 at Hancock County, Indiana.1,2 He was the son of Wesley W. Boles and Rachael Elizabeth Holden. He married Media L. Johnson, daughter of James W. Johnson and Flora B. Moore, on 15 August 1906 at Marion County, Indiana.3 He lived in 1942 at Anderson, Madison County, Indiana. He registered for the draft of World War II on 27 April 1942 at Anderson, Madison County, Indiana. He died in February 1973 at Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, at age 84.2
- [S55] David Boles, "Email from David Boles," to Keith Hunter, Image file of the transcript of Wesley Boles Family Bible attached to email dated 15 Apr 2009.
- [S50] Social Security Death Index, Individual Search, Boles, John.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Indiana Marriages 1780-1992, Media L Johnson to John A Boles.
John Allen Boles
M, b. 22 June 1787, d. circa 1884
John W. Boles1
M, b. circa 1843
John Wesley Boles
M, b. 27 September 1826, d. 8 February 1914
John Wesley Boles was born on 27 September 1826 at Pleasant, Brown County, Ohio. He was the son of William Boles and Martha Dickinson. He married Sophronia Malinda Ellis before 1849. He married Manerva Ellen Massie on 9 March 1858 at Johnson County, Indiana. He died on 8 February 1914 at age 87.
Children of John Wesley Boles and Sophronia Malinda Ellis
Joseph Arthur Boles1