Bow is the daughter of William Travis Bow and Alice Hoots.3 She married David Grant Heglund on 18 August 1978 at USA.4
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Page 117.
- [S84] Sarah Bow, "Email from Sarah Bow," to Keith Hunter, dated 2 Dec 2009.
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Pa.ge 117.
- [S160] Ginny Moberly, "Email from Ginny Moberly," to Keith Hunter, First message dated 20 Nov 2011.
- [S160] Ginny Moberly, "Email from Ginny Moberly," to Keith Hunter, First message dated 20 Nov 2011, 7:40am, Re: "For your Mom's birthday".
Justin Eugene Bow1
Kathy Januita Bow1
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Pg 117.
Kelly McKinley Bow1
Kelsey Aluis Bow1
Kenneth Wroy Bow1
Kevin Lanston Bow1
LaFayette Jake Bow1
M, b. circa 1837
LaFayette Jake Bow was born circa 1837 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of Jacob Bow and Eliza Shuelts.1
M, b. 1 March 1850, d. 26 September 1930
Lafayette Taylor Bow was born on 1 March 1850 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1,2 He was the son of Jessee Robinson Bow and Minerva Story.1 He died on 26 September 1930 at Oklahoma at age 80.3
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Carver, Cumberland, Kentucky; Roll: M593_458; Page: 45B; Image: 94; Family History Library Film: 545957, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census, Accessed 12 Jan 2014.
- [S250] Randolph N. Smith, Cumberland County Bible Records, Bow Bible, Births, Pg. 282, Accessed: 10 Sep 2013.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Lafayette Taylor Bow (1 Mar 1850–26 Sep 1930), Find A Grave Memorial no. 16167502, citing Rose Hill Cemetery, Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma, USA ; Maintained by Teresa Jarosek Elmore (contributor 46626861); Accessed: 6 Mar 2020.
M, b. 6 April 1881, d. 5 June 1947
Lanie Allen Bow was born on 6 April 1881 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1,3 He was the son of Matthew Marshall Bow and Sarah Mariah Arms.1 He married Judy Francis Riddle before 1917.1 He died on 5 June 1947 at Burksville, Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 66.1,2,3 He was buried on 8 June 1947 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.2,3
Children of Lanie Allen Bow and Judy Francis Riddle
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, From Richard Thomas Bow's family tree.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Search for Richard Alvis Bow (see family tree of "Jerri's Ashes").
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Lanie Allen Bow, Kentucky, Death Records, 1852-1953, accessed 6 Oct 2012.