Amy Danielle Heglund1
Heglund is the daughter of David Grant Heglund and Judy Caroline Bow.1 She married Christopher Michael Grant on 2 July 2004 at USA.2
Children of Amy Danielle Heglund and Christopher Michael Grant
David Grant Heglund1
David Grant Heglund married Judy Caroline Bow, daughter of William Travis Bow and Alice Hoots, on 18 August 1978 at USA.1
Erika Jane Heglund1
Erika Jane Heglund is the daughter of David Grant Heglund and Judy Caroline Bow.1 She married Anton Halbur on 2 September 2005 at USA.1
- [S160] Ginny Moberly, "Email from Ginny Moberly," to Keith Hunter, First message dated 20 Nov 2011, 7:40am, Re: "For your Mom's birthday".
Amy L. Henderson1
F, b. 20 March 1874, d. 17 July 1948
Amy L. Henderson was born on 20 March 1874 at Kentucky.1,2 She was the daughter of Joseph Henderson and Mary Reynolds.3 She married John D. Burris on 17 March 1911 at Vanderburgh County, Indiana.4 She married Elmer Warren before 1940 at USA.5 She died on 17 July 1948 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, at age 74.6
Children of Amy L. Henderson
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Census Place: Dixon, Webster, Kentucky; Roll: 446; Family History Film: 1254446; Page: 27B; Enumeration District: 025; Image: 0054, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1880 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 25 Feb 2014.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Marriage Collection, 1800-1941, Vanderburgh County, Indiana; Index to Marriage Records 1846-1920 Inclusive Volu, W. P. A. Original Record Located: County Clerk's O; Book: 44; Page: 141, Accessed: 25 Feb 2014.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Indiana Marriages, 1780-1992," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XF4L-6PB : 3 December 2014), John D. Burress and Amy Blevins, 17 Mar 1911; citing reference 141; FHL microfilm 1,479,329.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana, Select Marriages, 1780-1992, Name: Amy Blevins [Amy Henderson], Gender: Female, Age: 36, Birth Date: 1875, Marriage Date: 17 Mar 1911, Marriage Place: Vanderburgh, Indiana, Father: Joseph Henderson, Mother: Mary Reynolds, Accessed 25 Feb 2014.
Spouse: John D. Burress
FHL Film Number: 1479329
Reference ID: 141.
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G9MB-LXB1 : accessed 10 September 2017), Indiana > Marion > Center Township, Indianapolis, Ward 12 > 96-201 Center Township, Indianapolis City Ward 12 (Tract 66 - part) > image 29 of 37; citing Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012.
- [S337] Naomis='s Small Bible, Mrs Amy Warren, From the Family Register Section, between the old and new testaments, Accessed: 10 Sep 2017.
- [S337] Naomis='s Small Bible, Mary Jane Blevins Coats Glimm, From the Family Register Section, between the old and new testaments, Accessed: 10 Sep 2017.
- [S337] Naomis='s Small Bible, Ida Mae Burris Shimer, From the Family Register Section, between the old and new testaments, Accessed: 9 Sep 2017.
Joseph Henderson married Mary Reynolds before 1873.
F, b. circa 1837
Eliza Henkle was born circa 1837 at Tennessee.1 She married Abraham Norris, son of Harden Norris and Elizabeth Whitson, on 29 November 1851 at Washington County, Tennessee.2
Children of Eliza Henkle and Abraham Norris
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., Swinneys Dist., Pg. 114, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Abraham Norris, Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, Washington Co., 29 Nov 1851, Pg. 17, accessed 15 Jun 2012.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., Swinneys Dist., Pg. 115, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
M, b. 9 January 1852
Emil Henriksen was born on 9 January 1852.1 He was the son of Nicolai Conrad Henriksen and Christine Menne.1 According to great-grandson, Bent Deber, Emil and Anne Marie were never married and Emil deserted her prior to the birth of their daughter Else.2
- [S212] Jakobsen Family website, online http://www.oz2zj.dk, Henrik Aage Dammschneider, accessed 19 Oct 2012 (http://www.oz2zj.dk/Jakobsen.web/per22164.htm).
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, 'Story about the family name Dammschneider", a genealogy listing attachment, 20 Oct 2012.
Nicolai Conrad Henriksen1
M, b. circa 1810
Nicolai Conrad Henriksen was born circa 1810.1
Harold J. Henry
M, b. circa 1921, d. before September 1975
Harold J. Henry was born circa 1921. He was the son of Homer S. Henry and Jessie Amanda Richardson. He died before September 1975.1
- [S229] Linda, Paula Snider, Cindy Eisen Mullen, Your Antioch Family, Chapter Two: Antioch Cemetery Obituaries, Page: 78, Jesse Mae (RICHARDSON) HENRY, Publisher: The Fairfield Recorder, Thursday, Oct 2, 1975, page 3.