Georgia Ann Milliken1
F, b. 1865, d. 1960
Georgia Ann Milliken was born in 1865.1 She was the daughter of L. Hiram Milliken and Elizabeth Owings Burns.1 She died in 1960.1
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Elizabeth Owings "Betsey" Burns Milliken, Burial: Cave Hill Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County,
Kentucky, USA, Plot: Sec A, Lot 443, Created by: David L Gray, Record added: Mar 30, 2014 , Memorial# 76955827, Accessed: 26 Nov 2015 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Gina Lee Milliken1
Goldie I Milliken1
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K4ZB-HBK : 29 July 2019), household of Roy Milliken, Civil District 1, Stewart, Tennessee, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 81-1, sheet 5A, line 35, family 77, Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012, roll 3937; Accessed: 12 Dec 2020.
M, b. after 1880
Gordon Milliken was born after 1880 at USA.1 He was the son of William Alexander Milliken and Unknown Crowder.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, William Alexander Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Gregory Dean Milliken is the son of Kelly Jasper Milliken and Nancy Nadine Ross.1 He married Debra Kay Norfleet on 6 July 1989 at Stewart County, Tennessee.2
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Greg Milliken who is Bob's son, 17 Jan 2016, 2:19 pm.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Tennessee, U.S., Marriage Records, 1780-2002 [database on-line]; Gregory Dean Milliken; Tennessee State Library and Archives; Nashville, TN, USA; Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; Original data: Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002. Nashville, TN, USA: Tennessee State Library and Archives. Microfilm; Accessed: 11 Apr 2022.
Gurley Lee Milliken
F, b. 30 September 1901, d. 14 February 1981
Milliken was born on 30 September 1901 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Robert Harris Milliken and Francis Isabelle Ham. She was Received her Teacher Certificate. in 1923 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas. She married Robert Joshua Epps, son of Thomas Elbert Epps and Margaret Elizabeth Cone, on 27 October 1929 at Fairfield, Freestone County, Texas.2 She died on 14 February 1981 at Humble, Harris County, Texas, at age 79.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K6GZ-XH5 : 4 December 2014), Robert Lee Epps, 23 Mar 1932; citing Fort Worth, Tarrant, Texas, United States, certificate 25596, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 2,281,743.
- [S62] Portal To Texas Hstory, online http://texashistory.unt.edu/, The Fairfield Recorder (Fairfield, Texas), Vol: 54, No: 6, Ed:1, Thursday, October 31, 1929, Pg: 1; Accessed: 26 Apr 2020.
M, b. after 1881
Guy Milliken was born after 1881 at USA.1 He was the son of Oscar Amos Milliken and Sarna Fletcher.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Oscar Amos Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
M, b. circa 1796
Harbison Milliken was born circa 1796 at Orange County, North Carolina.1,2 He was the son of Robert Milliken and Jane Unknown.1
M, b. after 1812
Harbison Milliken was born after 1812 at Simpson County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of Dr. Jesse Milliken and Ann West.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.487 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
M, b. after 1839, d. circa 1840
Harbison Milliken was born after 1839.1 He was the son of William West Milliken and Nancy Leaton.1 He died circa 1840.1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Leaton", Pg. 377.