M, b. 31 January 1919, d. 31 January 1919
- The Bow Family
Daniel Melton died on 31 January 1919.1 He was born on 31 January 1919 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of Daniel W. Melton and Linnie S. Bow.1
Daniel W. Melton1
M, b. 20 December 1876, d. 20 April 1953
- The Bow Family
Daniel W. Melton was born on 20 December 1876 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He married Linnie S. Bow, daughter of John Bow and Margaret Carver, on 28 November 1916 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He died on 20 April 1953 at Galsgow, Barren County, Kentucky, at age 76.1
Children of Daniel W. Melton and Linnie S. Bow
Frances Menchaca married Victor Hernandez before 1871.
Child of Frances Menchaca and Victor Hernandez
F, b. 12 December 1889
Guadalupe Menchaca was born on 12 December 1889 at Mason, Mason County, Texas.1,3 She married Amado Aldape Hernandez, son of Victor Hernandez and Frances Menchaca, on 3 April 1904 at Kerr County, Texas.4,2,3
Children of Guadalupe Menchaca and Amado Aldape Hernandez
- [S179] 1920 U.S. Census, Ancestry.com. 1920 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; Elias Hernandez; Year: 1920; Census Place: Wichita Falls, Wichita, Texas; Roll: T625_1858; Page: 20A; Enumeration District: 77; Original data: Fourteenth Census of the United States, 1920. (NARA microfilm publication T625, 2076 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA. Note: Enumeration Districts 819-839 are on roll 323 (Chicago City); Accessed: 14 Dec 2022.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Select County Marriage Index, 1837-1965 [database on-line]; Amado Hernandez; Original data: Texas, County Marriage Index, 1837-1977. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013; FHL Film Number: 1016761; Accessed: 14 Dec 2022.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Naturalization Records, 1852-1991 [database on-line]; Amado Aldape Hernandez; The National Archives At Fort Worth; Forth Worth, TX; Petitions For Naturalization, 1908-1991; Record Group Title: Records of District Courts of the United States, 1685-2009; Record Group Number: 21; Court District: Northern District of Texas; Declaration Number: 3096; Original data:Records of District Courts of the United States, Record Group 21; The National Archives at Fort Worth, TX.A; Accessed: 14 Dec 2022.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-1965 [database on-line]; Amado Hernandez; Johnson County Clerk's Office; Denton, Texas; Smith County Marriage Records; The Book Series: 3; Pages: 41; Original data: Kerr County, Texas. Marriage records. Kerr County Clerk's Office, Kerrville, Texas; Accessed: 14 Dec 2022.
F, b. 25 January 1825
Christine Menne was born on 25 January 1825.1
Delbert C. Merida
M, d. October 2001
Delbert C. Merida married Alice Hoots, daughter of Willard Hoots and Dezzie Euzell Watson, on 22 December 1973 at Marion County, Indiana.1 He died in October 2001.
- The Boles Family
- [S60] Bill Boles, "Email from Bill Boles," to Keith Hunter, Dated 29 Apr 2009.
Maria Jesus Mesa1
Maria Jesus Mesa married Faustino Agundis before 1862.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, San Luis Potosi, Mexico, Civil Registration Marriages, 1860-1967 [database on-line]; Albina Abundis; Direccion Estatal del Registro Civil del Estado de San Luis Potosi (San Luis Potosi Civil Registry State Archives); San Luis Potosi, Mexico; Original data: México. State of San Luis Potosí Civil Registration. Registro Civil del Estado de San Luis Potosí, México. Courtesy of the Academia Mexicana de Genealogia y Heraldica; Accessed: 16 Sep 2021.
- The Shuler Family
Melissa Ann Miles married Timothy Scott Shuler, son of Bobby Charles Shuler and Ruby Elsie Lehrmann, on 7 August 1993 at Johnson County, Texas.1 She and Timothy Scott Shuler were divorced on 14 April 2000 at Johnson County, Texas.2
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, Timothy S. Shuler, accessed 12 May 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2002, Timothy S. Shuler, accessed 12 May 2012.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "United States Public Records," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/KGTW-5HB : accessed 14 Apr 2014), Melissa Miles, Residence, Joshua, Texas, United States; from a third party aggregator of publicly available information.
- The Hunter Family
Daniel Millard married Katy Conrad, daughter of Mike Conrad and Becky Prince.1 He is the son of Mark Millard and Elizabeth Unknown.1
- [S312] New Hope Funeral Home, online https://newhopefuneralhome.wordpress.com/, Jerome Dorsey Prince Obiturary, Published: 20 May 2014, Accessed: 23 Feb 2016 (https://newhopefuneralhome.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/…).