F, b. 11 September 1808, d. 28 July 1873
Mary Unknown was born on 11 September 1808 at Georgia.1,2 She married Ruben Chancellor before 1830 at USA.1 She died on 28 July 1873 at Freestone County, Texas, at age 64.2 She was buried after 28 July 1873 at Freestone County, Texas.2
Children of Mary Unknown and Ruben Chancellor
- John B. Chancellor3 b. c 1829
- King R Chancellor1 b. 11 Feb 1830, d. 24 Nov 1912
- Mary F. Chancellor3 b. 11 Oct 1832, d. 2 Dec 1912
- George H. Chancellor+ b. c 1834
- Sarah H. Chancellor3 b. c 1836
- Daniel Jackson Chancellor+1 b. c 1837, d. 1913
- William G Chancellor1 b. c 1841
- Martha M. Chancellor b. c 1843, d. 14 Mar 1916
- David G. Chancellor1 b. c 1845
- Amanda Elizabeth Chancellor1 b. c 1847, d. 18 May 1920
- Jessee D. Chancellor1 b. c 1849
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1860 US Census, Freestone County, TX, Pg 46, accessed 6 May 2012.
- [S173] Cemeteries of Texas, online http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/, Chancellor Union Cemetery, Freestone County, accessed 6 May 2012 (http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Freestone/cemetery/…).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1850 US Census, Wilcox County, AL, Pg 336, accessed 6 May 2012.
Mary A. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1807
Mary A. Unknown was born circa 1807 at North Carolina.1 She married Benjamin Clark before 1833 at North Carolina.1
Children of Mary A. Unknown and Benjamin Clark
Mary A. Unknown1
Children of Mary A. Unknown and Dr. Thomas R. Goethals MD
Mary Catherine Unknown1
Mary Catherine Unknown married Peter Shuler, son of Johann Adam Shuler and Opalone Unknown, after 1760.1
- [S369] Archive.org, online https://archive.org/, "The Strassburger Family and Allied Families of Pennsylvania : Being the Ancestry of Jacob Andrew Strassburger, Esquire, of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, By his son Ralph Beaver Strassburger"; Printed: 1922, Gwynedd Valley, PA for Private Circulation.
Mary F. Unknown1
F, b. April 1862
- The Boles Family
Mary F. Unknown was born in April 1862 at Indiana.1 She married Alvin Boles, son of Abraham Boles and Lurana Moore, circa 1883 at Indiana.1
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Hancock County, Indiana, Sugar Creek Township, ED: 50, Page 1A, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
Mary J. Unknown1
F, b. November 1849
- The Boles Family
Mary J. Unknown was born in November 1849 at Indiana.1 She married William Boles, son of Abraham Boles and Lurana Moore, circa 1864 at Indiana.1
Children of Mary J. Unknown and William Boles
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Hancock County, Indiana, Center Township, ED: 45, Page 13A, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
Maurine Unknown married Aaron Rees, son of Charles Louis Rees and Julia M. Keston, circa 1929 at Texas.1
Children of May Unknown and Carl B. Bradley
- [S108] Texas Monthly Online, online http://www.texasmonthly.com, "The Death Of The Marlboro Man", Gary Cartwright, Sep 1973, Texas Monthly Magazine (http://www.texasmonthly.com/1973-09-01/feature5-3.php).
- [S62] Portal To Texas Hstory, online http://texashistory.unt.edu/, Leek, Rhonda. The Aspermont Star (Aspermont, Tex), Vol. 75, No. 38. Ed. 1 Thursday, May 10, 1973. Aspermont, Texas., Accessed 14 Jul 2014 (http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth128210/).
- The Milliken Family
Mildred Unknown married John Thomas Milliken Jr., son of John Thomas Milliken and May Patrick, circa 1929 at USA.1
Mireille Michelle Unknown1
F, b. 15 April 1934, d. 26 March 1998
Mireille Michelle Unknown was born on 15 April 1934 at Geneva.1 She married Robert Sharp before 1955.1 She died on 26 March 1998 at San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas, at age 63.1
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Tom Green County, TX - Obits From the San Angelo Standard Times March 24-31, 1998 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tomgreen/obits/1998/…).