M, b. circa 1836, d. 13 December 1903
Samuel Myers was born circa 1836.1 He was the son of Lewis Myers.1 He died on 13 December 1903 at Benton County, Tennessee.1
Unknown Myers married an unknown person.
Child of Unknown Myers
- Charity Anna Myers+ b. 1769, d. 17 Dec 1856
William Herbert Myers1
M, b. after 1850
F, b. 19 February 1756, d. 1824
Leanna Mynatt married George Hallmark. She was born on 19 February 1756 at Prince William County, Virginia. She was the daughter of Richard Mynatt and Sarah Cummins. She died in 1824 at Knox County, Tennessee.
Children of Leanna Mynatt and George Hallmark
- Thomas Hallmark b. 1773
- William Hallmark b. 1774
- John Hallmark+ b. 5 Jul 1776, d. 14 Feb 1840
- George William Washington Hallmark+ b. 1778, d. c 1852
- Richard H. Hallmark b. bt 1785 - 1790
- Polly Hallmark b. 1790
- Mynatt Hallmark b. 8 Oct 1793, d. c Jul 1864
- Jessie Hallmark b. 8 Oct 1793
- Cummins Hallmark b. 1797
- Carter L. Hallmark b. fr 1800 - 1810
F, b. 10 May 1771
M, b. 21 October 1729
Richard Mynatt was born on 21 October 1729 at England. He married Sarah Cummins, daughter of Simeon Cummins and Elizabeth Harrell, on 31 March 1755 at Prince William County, Virginia.1
Children of Richard Mynatt and Sarah Cummins
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, "Cummin(g)s, Comyn's/Families", Cummins Families, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~chascum/…
- The Milliken Family
James Arnold Myrick III is the son of James Arnold Myrick Jr. and Nancy Ann Matthews.2 He married Alecia D. Pester on 20 August 2005 at Ector County, Texas.1 He and Alecia D. Pester were divorced on 4 January 2007 at Ector County, Texas.3 He married Karen Jo Milliken, daughter of Bruce Alan Milliken III and Marsha Ann Campbell, on 5 February 2007 at Midland, Micland County, Texas.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Marriage Index, 1824-2014 [database on-line]; Original data: Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2014. Texas Department of State Health Services, Texas; Accessed: 27 Nov 2019.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Birth Index, 1903-1997 [database on-line]; Original data: Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997. Texas: Texas Department of State Health Services. Microfiche; Accessed: 27 Nov 2019.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2014 [database on-line]; Original data: Texas Department of State Health Services. Texas Divorce Index, 1968-2014. Texas, USA: Texas Department of State Health Services; Accessed: 27 Nov 2019.
James Arnold Myrick Jr.1
James Arnold Myrick Jr. married Nancy Ann Matthews before 1972.
- The Milliken Family
Najvar married Timothy Milliken, son of Robert Luther Milliken and Pat Unknown, after 1986.1
F, b. circa 1899
Beatrice V. Narragon was born circa 1899 at Ohio.1 She married Harry Norman Bullard, son of William Bullard and Hattie E. Barnett, circa 1919.
Children of Beatrice V. Narragon and Harry Norman Bullard
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Census Place: Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan; Roll: T627_1773; Page: 35A; Enumeration District: 39-57; Ancestry.com. 1940 United States Federal Census; Accessed: 29 May 2014.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Harry N. Bullard; Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995; Accessed: 29 May 2014.
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Obituary of Loma Llewellyn; Published: Kalamazoo Gazettte, 18 Feb 2007; Accessed: 29 Aug 2020 (https://obits.mlive.com/amp/obituaries/kalamazoo/86548018).