John Trotwood Moore1
John Wooten Moore1
M, b. circa 1924, d. circa 2001
John Wooten Moore was born circa 1924 at USA.1 He was the son of William Gillespie Moore and Harriette Louisa Milliken.1 He died circa 2001 at USA.1
F, b. circa 1824
Lurana Moore was born circa 1824 at Ohio.2 She was the daughter of John Moore.1 She married Abraham Boles, son of William Boles and Martha Dickinson, on 4 June 1840 at Pendleton County, Kentucky.1,3
Children of Lurana Moore and Abraham Boles
- [S55] David Boles, "Email from David Boles," to Keith Hunter, Image file of the transcript of Wesley Boles Family Bible attached to email dated 15 Apr 2009.
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, 1860 US Census, Brandywine Township, Hancock County, Indiana, Pg170.
- [S57] Pendleton County Genealogy, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~kypendle/, "Marraige Abstracts 1840", http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~kypendle/public_html/…
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, 1850 US Census, Byrd Township, Brown County, Ohio, Pg. XX.
Michael Gillespie Moore1
Michael Gillespie Moore is the son of Thomas Milliken Moore and Eleanor Chouteau Johnson.1 He married Susan Jean Giese circa 1992.1
Children of Michael Gillespie Moore and Susan Jean Giese
Michael Gillespie Moore Jr.1
Pauline E. Moore1
Pauline E. Moore married Ray Lester Bolon before 1924.
F, b. circa 1829
Roena Moore was born circa 1829 at Tennessee.1 She married John Hunter, son of Thomas M. Hunter, circa 1841 at Tennessee.1
Children of Roena Moore and John Hunter
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1880," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MD71-RG3 : 14 July 2016), John Hunter, District 4, Meigs, Tennessee, United States; citing enumeration district ED 84, sheet 498B, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 1272; FHL microfilm 1,255,272.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Tennessee Death Records, 1914-1963," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N953-N8N : 25 May 2014), Elmore T. Hunter, 16 Dec 1939; citing Decatur Cemetery, Decatur, Meigs, Tennessee, cn 28363, State Library and Archives, Nashville; FHL microfilm 1,876,882.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1860", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M8T1-49D : 30 December 2015), John Hunter, 1860.
Samuel Lew Moore II married Edna Beatrice Myers, daughter of Roby Herbert Myers and Marietta Pyle, on 25 September 1941 at USA.1
- [S154] Docstoc.com, online http://docstoc.com, "Outline Descendant Report for Henry MYERS", shared by Roscoe Parrish, posted 2, Jun 2009, accessed 25 Oct 2011.
- [S198] "Unknown short article title", "In Memory of Edna Myers Milliken", Vol. 15, Issue 1, Jan. 2006, Pg. 3, Family Search Books online, accessed 17 Aug 2012.
Thomas Milliken Moore1
Thomas Milliken Moore is the son of William Gillespie Moore and Harriette Louisa Milliken.1 He married Eleanor Chouteau Johnson, daughter of James Lee Johnson and Eleanor Clark Church, circa 1955.1 He married Kate Borders in April 1980.1
Children of Thomas Milliken Moore and Eleanor Chouteau Johnson
Thomas Milliken Moore Jr.1
Thomas Milliken Moore Jr. is the son of Thomas Milliken Moore and Eleanor Chouteau Johnson.1 He married Christine Elizabeth Waitz before 1995.1