Charles Reagan Millikan
Millikan is the son of Herman Charles Curry and Eva Geraldine Isbell.1 He married Laura Nan Jackson, daughter of Jack Arland Jackson and Reva Katherine Sullivan, on 7 August 1970 at Smith County, Texas.2
Children of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson
- [S21] RootsWeb-Harris County, TX, online unknown url.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, "Vital Records-Smith Co. TX-Marriage 1970",Smith County Marriages 1970, http://files.usgwarchives.org/tx/smith/vitals/marriages/…
- [S14] Charles R. Millikan, "Email from Charles Millikan," to Keith Hunter.
Katy Millikan is the daughter of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson.1 She married Neal Jetton PhD after 1997 at Texas.1
Kenedy Renee Millikan1
Kevin Paul Millikan1
Millikan is the son of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson.1 He married Kelly C. Opstedal, daughter of Joseph William Opstedal, on 8 August 1998 at Tarrant County, Texas.1,2
Kristin Millikan married William Harper.1 She is the daughter of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson.1
Martha Ann Millikan
Martha Ann Millikan married Willard James Bailey.1 She is the daughter of Herman Charles Curry and Eva Geraldine Isbell.
Mary Beth Millikan
Mary Beth Millikan married Carl Alexander.1 She is the daughter of Herman Charles Curry and Eva Geraldine Isbell.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Kentucky, U.S., Birth Index, 1911-1999 [database on-line]; Abigail Mary Milliken; Original data: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives. Kentucky Birth, Marriage, and Death Databases: Births 1911-1999. Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives; Volume number: 100; Certificate number: 49966; Accessed: 7 Jul 2022.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Amy Hale Milliken; Date: 7 Jul 2022, 10:29am; Accessed: 7 Jul 2022.
Ada Louvicie Milliken1
F, b. 26 December 1886
Ada Louvicie Milliken was born on 26 December 1886 at Lewisville, Denton County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Martin Horace Milliken and Nancy B. Young.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.502 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
M, b. 30 September 1855, d. 4 October 1855
Adam Milliken was born on 30 September 1855 at Tennessee.1,2 He was the son of William Harbeson Milliken and Louisa Jane Pollock.1 He died on 4 October 1855 at Tennessee.1,2
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 170.
- [S103] TNGenWeb Lewis County, online http://www.tngenweb.org/lewis/, Bible of James Turner Milliken, Transcribed by: Cheryl Zelek, 26 Apr 2000, Accessed: 11 Oct 2013 (http://www.tngenweb.org/lewis/pollock_milliken_bible.htm).