Kevin Paul Millikan1
Millikan is the son of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson.1 He married Kelly C. Opstedal, daughter of Joseph William Opstedal, on 8 August 1998 at Tarrant County, Texas.1,2
Kristin Millikan married William Harper.1 She is the daughter of Charles Reagan Millikan and Laura Nan Jackson.1
Martha Ann Millikan
Martha Ann Millikan married Willard James Bailey.1 She is the daughter of Herman Charles Curry and Eva Geraldine Isbell.
Mary Beth Millikan
Mary Beth Millikan married Carl Alexander.1 She is the daughter of Herman Charles Curry and Eva Geraldine Isbell.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Kentucky, U.S., Birth Index, 1911-1999 [database on-line]; Abigail Mary Milliken; Original data: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives. Kentucky Birth, Marriage, and Death Databases: Births 1911-1999. Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives; Volume number: 100; Certificate number: 49966; Accessed: 7 Jul 2022.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Amy Hale Milliken; Date: 7 Jul 2022, 10:29am; Accessed: 7 Jul 2022.
Ada Louvicie Milliken1
F, b. 26 December 1886
Ada Louvicie Milliken was born on 26 December 1886 at Lewisville, Denton County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Martin Horace Milliken and Nancy B. Young.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.502 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
M, b. 30 September 1855, d. 4 October 1855
Adam Milliken was born on 30 September 1855 at Tennessee.1,2 He was the son of William Harbeson Milliken and Louisa Jane Pollock.1 He died on 4 October 1855 at Tennessee.1,2
- [S102] Lewis County Historical Society, Lewis County, Tennessee, Pg. 170.
- [S103] TNGenWeb Lewis County, online http://www.tngenweb.org/lewis/, Bible of James Turner Milliken, Transcribed by: Cheryl Zelek, 26 Apr 2000, Accessed: 11 Oct 2013 (http://www.tngenweb.org/lewis/pollock_milliken_bible.htm).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current [database on-line]; Randy Milliken; Citing: The Leaf-Chronicle, Clarksville, Tennessee, USA; Date: 16 Apr 2017, Sun; Page: A2; Accessed: 5 Apr 2022 (https://www.newspapers.com/image/288308317/,0.5490958,0.34359288,0.8213113&xid=3355).
Dr. Adana Marie Milliken M.D. is the daughter of Samuel Gibbs Milliken Jr. and Edna Marie Splittgerber.1,3 She married Michael A. Gipson on 14 July 1990 at Collin County, Texas.1,4
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Gibbs Milliken, obituary, Austin American-Statesman, November 26, 2007, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx).
- [S201] CarionLTD, online http://www.carionltd.com/, Dr. Adana Milliken Gipson, MD Pediatrics, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.carionltd.com/doc.php).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Adana Marie Milliken, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Adana M Milliken, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
F, b. circa 1845, d. circa 1873
Addie Milliken was born circa 1845 at USA.1 She was the daughter of Hon. George H. Milliken and Adelaide DeSha Buntin.1 She married James Whitesides circa 1862.1 She died circa 1873 at USA.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Children of George H. and Adelaide Buntin, "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 503-504.