Mary Ellen Kemper1
- The Milliken Family
Mary Ellen Kemper is the daughter of Kenneth Marshall Kemper and Marilyn June French.1 She married Richard Edgar Mauer Jr., son of Richard Edgar Mauer Sr., on 24 March 1962 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.2,3 She and Richard Edgar Mauer Jr. were divorced on 5 November 1973 at Calhoun County, Texas.2,3 She married James W. Brady on 10 May 1974 at Victoria County, Texas.4 She and James W. Brady were divorced on 9 August 1976 at Calhoun County, Texas.5 She married Victor Barry Dibrell, son of Chattadelle McMonagle, on 29 November 1982 at Calhoun County, Texas.6 She married George Mervin Dorsey, son of Ralph Dorsey and Zertha Marie Barnhart, on 23 January 1994 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.2
Children of Mary Ellen Kemper and Richard Edgar Mauer Jr.
- [S5] Mary Ellen Dorsey, "Descendants of Charles Milliken."
- [S92] Mary Ellen Dorsey, "Tandy's descendants", Pg. 3.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Calhoun County, TX - Divorces 1973; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/calhoun/vitals/divorces/…
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Victoria County, TX -Marriages 1974; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/victoria/vitals/marriages/…
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Calhoun County, TX - Divorces 1976; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/calhoun/vitals/divorces/…
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Calhoun County, TX - Marriages 1982; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/calhoun/vitals/marriages/…
Robert Franklin Kemper1
Child of Robert Franklin Kemper and Cora Mary Ann Wade
Cynthia Kent married Allen O. Newton before 1884.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Vermont, Town Clerk, Vital and Town Records, 1732-2005", database with images; (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99D-897K : 29 November 2018); Marriages 1882-1913 vol 5-9 > image 156 of 273; citing various town clerks and records divisions, Vermont; Accessed: 14 Feb 2021.
Mable P. Kersey1
F, b. 1876
Child of Mable P. Kersey and Albert Bradley Axum
Julia M. Keston
F, b. circa 1872
Julia M. Keston also went by the name of Birtie.1 She was born circa 1872 at Mississippi.2,1 She married Charles Louis Rees, son of Samuel M. Rees and Celia Braswell Williams, on 24 December 1891.
Children of Julia M. Keston and Charles Louis Rees
- Bobby Rees
- Charles Albert Rees b. 8 Sep 1891, d. 15 Nov 1977
- Amy Rees b. 16 Dec 1895, d. 3 Sep 1981
- Lela Rees3 b. 31 Jan 1896, d. 22 Aug 1897
- Tom Aubrey Rees+ b. 22 May 1897, d. 9 Oct 1980
- Alma Rees b. 17 Nov 1898, d. 22 Oct 1990
- Aida Kate Rees+ b. 1 Jul 1900, d. 29 Jul 1984
- Unknown Rees3 b. 10 Sep 1902, d. 22 Dec 1902
- Allen Rees3 b. 27 Aug 1903, d. 9 Oct 1903
- Allie Rees3 b. 15 Oct 1903, d. 22 Aug 1904
- Addie L. Rees b. 22 Oct 1904, d. 24 Dec 1995
- Lillian Rees
- Alvin L. Rees2
- Aaron Rees+
- Annas Rees3 b. 19 Sep 1912, d. 27 Feb 1913
- Helen E. Rees
- Samuel K. Rees
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, 1900 US Census, JP2, Titus Co, Texas, Pg9A.
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, 1930 US Census, Mount Vernon, Franklin County, Texas, Pg. 5A.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Titus County, TX - Bridges Chapel Cemetery; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/titus/cemeteries/…
Effie Alene Key1
F, b. 22 January 1907, d. 10 April 1980
- The Milliken Family
Effie Alene Key was born on 22 January 1907 at Live Oak County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of John Tandy Key and Susie Ellen Miller.1 She married Hugh French, son of James Thomas French Jr. and Martha Anne Tucker, on 24 May 1924 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She and Hugh French were divorced in October 1930 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1 She died on 10 April 1980 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas, at age 73.1 She was buried on 12 April 1980 at Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas.1
Children of Effie Alene Key and Hugh French
George Cas Key1
M, b. circa 1870, d. 9 October 1940
- The Bow Family
George Cas Key was born circa 1870 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He married Permelia Jane Bow, daughter of Matthew Marshall Bow and Sarah Mariah Arms, circa 1891.1 He died on 9 October 1940 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1
John Tandy Key1
Louise Key married Nathan Alec Norris before 1876.