Tanisha N. Smith1
- The Milliken Family
Tanisha N. Smith married Roman Blayne Taylor, son of William Norman Taylor Jr. and Carolyn Sue Milliken, on 14 September 2001 at Harris County, Texas.1 She and Roman Blayne Taylor were divorced on 16 October 2007 at Harris County, Texas.2
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Marriages, 1966-2010," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VY92-NCP : accessed 17 Nov 2014), Roman Taylor and Tanisha N Smith, 14 Sep 2001; citing Harris, Texas, United States, certificate number 133171, Vital Statistics Unit, Texas Department of State Health Services, Austin.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Divorce Index, 1968-2010," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VY21-6YF : accessed 17 Nov 2014), Roman Taylor and Tanisha N Taylor, 16 Oct 2007; from Ancestry.com; Harris, Texas, United States, certificate number 111610, Texas Department of State Health Services.
Terry J Smith1
Terry J Smith married Paulia Jewel Mcclenan, daughter of Herschel Allen Mcclenan and Lois Marie Rhodes, on 21 September 1996 at Johnson County, Texas.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Marriages, 1966-2010," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VYM2-85S : accessed 16 December 2014), Terry J Smith and Paulia J Mcclenan, 21 Sep 1996; citing Johnson, Texas, United States, certificate number 123397, Vital Statistics Unit, Texas Department of State Health Services, Austin.
Thomas Hunter Smith1
M, b. 7 February 1834, d. 17 October 1927
Thomas Hunter Smith was born on 7 February 1834 at Tennessee.1 He was the son of John Williams Smith and Mariah Hunter.1 He married Jemima M. Womack before 1870.1 He died on 17 October 1927 at USA at age 93.1
Child of Thomas Hunter Smith and Jemima M. Womack
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Thomas Hunter Smith, Burial: Smith Cemetery, Meigs County, Tennessee, USA, Created by: Marvin & Samme Templin, Record added: May 29, 2012, Memorial# 90959738, Accessed: 9 Oct 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Tennessee, Death Records, 1914-1955," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NS95-N92 : accessed 20 Oct 2014), Thomas Hunter Smith in entry for Samuel Montgomery Smith, 20 Oct 1946; citing Decatur Cemetery, Decatur, Meigs, Tennessee, cn 21772, State Library and Archives, Nashville; FHL microfilm 2137375.
Tom Smith married Martha M. Chancellor, daughter of Ruben Chancellor and Mary Unknown, after 1860 at Texas.1
- [S173] Cemeteries of Texas, online http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/, Chancellor Union Cemetery, Freestone County, accessed 6 May 2012 (http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Freestone/cemetery/…).
William Arthur Smith1
William Arthur Smith married Beulah Unknown before 1921.
Children of William Arthur Smith and Beulah Unknown
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries, 1980-2014," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKW9-C6WZ : 21 July 2016), Ronald Arthur Richardson in entry for Agnes Mae Smith Richardson, Texas, United States, 28 Nov 2012; from "Recent Newspaper Obituaries (1977 - Today)," database, GenealogyBank.com (http://www.genealogybank.com : 2014); citing Corsicana Daily Sun, born-digital text.
William Thomas Smith1
William Thomas Smith married Iona Willingham, daughter of Thomas Orbie Willingham and Myrtie Laney, after 1945.1
- [S314] The Randolph Leader, online The Randolph Leader, Iona W. Smith, Obituary, Posted: 20 May 2013, Accessed: 23 Feb 2016 (http://www.therandolphleader.com/obituaries/…)
(WOODLAND) Funeral services for Iona W. Smith, 87, of Woodland were Sunday, May 19, 2013, at 2 p.m. at East Napoleon Church of Christ with Bro. Allan Daniel officiating. Burial followed at the adjoining cemetery.
Mrs. Smith died Friday, May 17, at Wedowee Hospital.
A Randolph County native, Mrs. Smith was born Feb. 24, 1926, daughter of Orbie and Myrtie Laney Willingham. She was a member of Oak Grove Church of Christ and had been employed as a registered nurse with Grady Hospital in Atlanta.
Survivors include her daughter, Sheri Richardson (husband, Rodney) of Woodland; two grandchildren; one sister, Dorothy Morris of Anniston; and one brother, Jim Tom Willingham of Woodland. She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, William Thomas Smith; one brother, Wayne Willingham; and three sisters, Collie Bowen, Mattie Jo Bailey, and Marvolene Prince.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.benefieldfhwedowee.com.
Benefield Funeral Home, Wedowee.
F, b. circa 1845
Virginia F. Smock was born circa 1845 at Indiana.2 She married William H. H. Tuttle, son of Thomas C. Tuttle and Elizabeth F. Anderson, before 1866 at USA.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana, U.S., Select Marriages Index, 1748-1993 [database on-line]; Louis F. Tuttle; Original data: Indiana, Marriages. Salt Lake City, Utah: FamilySearch, 2013; Accessed: 17 Apr 2021.
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 1880 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; Year: 1880; Census Place: Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana; Roll: 296; Page: 664D; Enumeration District: 127; Original data: Tenth Census of the United States, 1880. (NARA microfilm publication T9, 1,454 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C.; Accessed: 17 Apr 2021.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Indiana, U.S., Death Certificates, 1899-2011 [database on-line]; William H.H. Tuttle; Indiana Archives and Records Administration; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Death Certificates; Year: 1910 - 1919; Roll: 17; Original data:Indiana State Board of Health. Death Certificates, 1900–2011. Microfilm. Indiana Archives and Records Administration, Indianapolis, Indiana; Accessed: 17 Apr 2021.
Bessie L. Sneed1
F, b. February 1891
Bessie L. Sneed was born in February 1891 at Meigs County, Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of Richard Taylor Sneed and Craten Mariah Smith.1
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, 1900 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; Martha C. Sneed; Year: 1900; Census Place: Civil District 6, Meigs, Tennessee; Page: 7; Enumeration District: 0106; FHL microfilm: 1241589; Original data:United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 1854 rolls; Accessed: 21 Jun 2021.
- [S180] 1910 U.S. Census, 1910 United States Federal Census [database on-line]; Georgia Sneed; Year: 1910; Census Place: Civil District 3, Meigs, Tennessee; Roll: T624_1513; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 0138; FHL microfilm: 1375526; Original data: Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910 (NARA microfilm publication T624, 1,178 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C. For details on the contents of the film numbers, visit the following NARA web page: NARA; Accessed: 21 Jun 2021.