Alfred Hill Milliken
M, b. circa 1890, d. 1966
Alfred Hill Milliken also went by the name of Hill. He was born circa 1890 at Tennessee.1 He was the son of Alfred Redding Milliken and Valaria Glover. He married Laura Louise Grizzard, daughter of John F. Grizzard and Kate Smith, on 16 March 1908 at Stewart County, Tennessee.2 He died in 1966.
Children of Alfred Hill Milliken and Laura Louise Grizzard
- Leroy Milliken+3 b. 15 Dec 1912, d. 23 May 1977
- Hershel Milliken+1 b. c 1915, d. 1985
- Ervin W. Milliken1 b. c 1918, d. c 1936
- Lonnie L. Milliken1
- Katie Edna Milliken+1 b. c 1923, d. 9 Jun 2002
- Bessie Milliken1
- Leonard A. Milliken1 b. c 1926, d. c 1988
- Kelly Jasper Milliken+ b. 18 Apr 1928, d. 7 Jun 1979
- Nathan Milliken+ b. 10 May 1930, d. 25 Nov 1983
- Ralph Milliken
- Jeannette Milliken
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, 1930 Census of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/1930TNStewart.txt).
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, Marriages of Residents of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/marriage/marmz.htm#MILLIKEN).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Tennessee, Birth Records (ER Series), 1908-1912", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:Q2H5-DW1T : 4 November 2016), Leroy Milican, 1912.
Alfred M. Milliken1
M, b. 7 December 1855, d. 29 December 1876
Alfred M. Milliken was born on 7 December 1855 at USA.1 He was the son of George Wesley Milliken and Permelia Margaret Brock.1 He appeared on the census of 20 June 1860 in the household of George Wesley Milliken and Permelia Margaret Brock at Logan County, Kentucky.2 He died on 29 December 1876 at USA at age 21.1 He was buried after 29 December 1876 at Warren County, Kentucky.3
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Children of George W. and Margaret Brock, "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 509.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, NARA M653, Eighth Census of the United States, 1860 population schedules, Roll: 0383, State: Kentucky, County: Logan, Minor Civil Division: District No. 1, Page: 36, accessed 30 Apr 2012, Fold3.com.
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Alfred M. Milliken, Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Warren County, Kentucky, Created by: Marilyn Walker, Record added: Nov 26, 2010, Memorial# 62169563, Accessed: 13 Oct 2013 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
M, b. 16 February 1857, d. 20 October 1939
Alfred Redding Milliken also went by the name of Alf. He was born on 16 February 1857.1,3 He was the son of Elias Milliken and Sarah Ann Redding.1 He married Valaria Glover after 1877.1 He died on 20 October 1939 at Stewart County, Tennessee, at age 82.2
Children of Alfred Redding Milliken and Valaria Glover
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.508 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Alford Redden Milliken, Tennessee State Library and Archives; Nashville, Tennessee; Tennessee Death Records, 1908-1959; Roll #: 11, Accessed 18 Aug 2014.
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, 1910 Census of Stewart County (http://www.tngenweb.org/stewart/1910cens.rtf).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current [database on-line]; Nathan Milliken; The Leaf-Chronicle; Publication Date: 26 Nov 1983; Publication Place: Clarksville, Tennessee, United States of America; URL: https://www.newspapers.com/image/367118307/,0.561746,0.35510492,0.70371825&xid=3355
; Accessed: 13 Dec 2020.
Alice Elizabeth Milliken1
Alice Elizabeth Milliken is the daughter of Dr. Samuel Gibbs Milliken Sr., M.D. and Harriet E. Bain.1 She married Mauritz Combs after 1944.2
Children of Alice Elizabeth Milliken and Mauritz Combs
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Harris County, TX - Births 1926 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/harris/vitals/births/1926/…).
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Gibbs Milliken, obituary, Austin American-Statesman, November 26, 2007, accessed 18 Aug 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, "Miss Combs and Bruce W. Rogers Recite Marriage Vows in Edna", Image of Galveston Daily News, Sunday, August 18, 1974, Pg. 5-C, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
Alma L. Milliken
Alma L. Milliken is the daughter of Harvey Arthur Milliken Sr. and Ella Blanche Higginbotham. She married R.M. Rogers before 1937.
Alonzo Thomas Milliken1
M, b. 6 December 1845, d. after 1865
Alonzo Thomas Milliken was born on 6 December 1845 at Henry County, Tennessee.1 He was the son of William M. Milliken and Gilley A. Hartsfield.1 He died after 1865.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Alonzo Thomas Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Amanda Dinah Milliken1
F, b. circa 1856
Amanda Dinah Milliken was born circa 1856 at Texas.1 She was the daughter of John C. Milliken and Nancy Malinda Ellis.1
- [S5] Mary Ellen Dorsey, "Descendants of Charles Milliken."
Amanda Josephine Milliken1
F, b. circa 1852, d. circa 1870
Amanda Josephine Milliken was born circa 1852 at Henry County, Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of William M. Milliken and Gilley A. Hartsfield.1 She died circa 1870 at Henry County, Tennessee.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, William M. Milliken, Amanda Josephine Milliken "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 495-496.
Ammah Grace Milliken
F, b. 15 February 1887, d. 26 August 1971
Milliken was born on 15 February 1887 at Dew, Freestone County, Texas. She was the daughter of Robert Harris Milliken and Francis Isabelle Ham. She appeared on the census of 1 June 1900 at Freestone County, Texas; her name is spelled Amah.1 She married James Jefferson Curry on 13 December 1908 at Freestone County, Texas. She and Herman Charles Curry appeared on the census of 9 April 1930 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.2 She died on 26 August 1971 at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 84; (named Ammah Lewis.)3 She was buried on 28 August 1971 at Freestone County, Texas.4
Children of Ammah Grace Milliken and James Jefferson Curry
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, 1900 U.S. census, Freestone County, Texas, Schedule No. 1 Population, Precinct No. 5 Enumeration district 41, sheet 1B, dwelling 11, family 12, Robert H. Milliken family; digital image, FamilySearch.org (http://familysearch.org : accessed 17 July 2008); citing Genealogical Society of Utah film 1241636, image 803.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tarrant/vitals/deaths/1971/…
- [S8] Unknown short title, online unknown url.