F, b. September 1876
Ganda Unknown was born in September 1876.1 She married Otis Reeves, son of Joseph H. Reeves and Nancy Richardson, before 1900.1
Gertie Lee Unknown1
F, b. 13 October 1927, d. October 1993
Gertie Lee Unknown was born on 13 October 1927 at USA.1 She married George Jackson Chancellor, son of George Elliott Chancellor and Onie Ordella Unknown, after 1945 at USA.1 She died in October 1993 at USA.1
- [S173] Cemeteries of Texas, online http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/, Chancellor Union Cemetery, Freestone County, accessed 6 May 2012 (http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Freestone/cemetery/…).
Gladys Marie Unknown1
Gladys Marie Unknown married James Lewis Seay, son of Joe Thomas Seay and Lois Ingram, on 7 June 1971 at Robertson County, Tennessee.1
F, b. circa 1805, d. between 1851 and 1855
- The Jordan Family
Hannah Unknown was also known as Fanny. She was listed by the name of Fanny in census records, but her gracestone has the name Hannah.2 She was born circa 1805 at New Hampshire. She married Eleazer Jordan, son of Unknown Jordan, circa 1825. She and Eleazer Jordan appeared on the census of 1830 at Hadley, Saratoga County, New York; with three additional persons in the household. These people included a woman aged 20-29 (Fanny), a girl under 5 (Celestia), and a boy under 5 (John).3 She and Eleazer Jordan appeared on the census of 26 July 1850 at Moriah, Essex County, New York.2 She died between 1851 and 1855 at Essex County, New York.4,5 She was buried between 1851 and 1855 at Moriah, Essex County, New York; Transcribed as JORDON.1
Children of Hannah Unknown and Eleazer Jordan
- Celestia L. Jordan+3 b. 30 Aug 1827, d. 18 Oct 1907
- John H. Jordan+ b. 15 Mar 1829, d. 3 Oct 1922
- Mary Jordan b. c 1833, d. b 1906
- Sylvenus Jordan+ b. c 1835, d. 20 Jan 1873
- Unknown Jordan6 b. bt 1835 - 1840, d. b 1850
- Francis James Jordan b. c 1840, d. b 1906
- Carlos A. Jordan+ b. c 1842, d. 23 Jun 1924
- [S44] Northern NY Tombstones, online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~frgen/…, Hannah Jordon, South Moriah Cemetery, Moriah, Essex County, New York, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~frgen/…).
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M432_503; Page: 34B; Image: 77, Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S186] 1830 U.S. Census, Census Place: Hadley, Saratoga, New York; Page: 232; NARA Series: M19; Roll Number: 108; Family History Film: 0017168, Ancestry.com, 1830 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Census Place: North Hudson, Essex, New York; Roll: M653_753; Page: 1; Image: 1; Family History Library Film: 803753, Ancestry.com, 1860 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "New York, State Census, 1855," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K6QD-529 : accessed 14 Jul 2013), John Jordan, 1855.
- [S187] 1840 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: 282; Page: 91; Image: 193; Family History Library Film: 0017187, Ancestry.com, 1840 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- The Jordan Family
Helen Unknown married Calvin Arthur Jordan, son of Carlos Joseph Jordan and Emma Josephine Kuntz, before 1960.1
- [S72] Letter, David A. Jordan to Wilford Jordan, 8 Mar 1987.
Ida Unknown married M. A. Alexander before 1897.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "North Carolina Deaths, 1931-1994," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FPK6-632 : 17 July 2017), Jesse F. Milliken in entry for Juanita Alexander Milliken, 07 Feb 1940; citing Monroe, Union, North Carolina, fn 2168 cn 136, State Department of Archives and History, Raleigh; FHL microfilm 1,943,180.
Ida M. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1884
- The Hunter Family
Ida M. Unknown was born circa 1884 at Indiana.1 She married Madora Hunter, son of James L. Hunter and Malissa Adeline Brashear, circa 1900 at USA.1
Children of Ida M. Unknown and Madora Hunter
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1930," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:HKDP-L6Z : accessed 6 June 2017), Dora M Hunter, Precinct 4, Titus, Texas, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 9, sheet 7B, line 64, family 142, NARA microfilm publication T626 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2002), roll 2399; FHL microfilm 2,342,133.
- [S179] 1920 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1920," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MHBH-N6W : accessed 7 June 2017), Dorah Hunter, Justice Precinct 5, Titus, Texas, United States; citing ED 170, sheet 8B, line 66, family 157, NARA microfilm publication T625 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1992), roll 1846; FHL microfilm 1,821,846.
F, b. 17 October 1896, d. June 1979
Irene Unknown was born on 17 October 1896 at Tennessee.1,2 She married Coleman Clyde Hessey, son of Walter M. Hessey and Cora B. Starnes, before 1923.1 She died in June 1979 at Davidson County, Tennessee, at age 82.2
Isabel Unknown married Richard West.
Children of Isabel Unknown and Richard West
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Millikens of Orange Co., NC, Pg. 476.
- The Milliken Family