F, b. circa 1833
Mary Jordan was born circa 1833 at Essex County, New York.1 She was the daughter of Eleazer Jordan and Hannah Unknown. She appeared on the census of 26 July 1850 in the household of Eleazer Jordan and Fanny Unknown at Moriah, Essex County, New York.2 She appeared on the census of 11 June 1855 in the household of John H. Jordan at Moriah, Essex County, New York.3
- [S230] New York State Census of 1855, New York, State Census, 1855," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K6QD-527 : accessed 09 Mar 2013), Carlos Jordan in entry for John Jordan, 1855.
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M432_503; Page: 34B; Image: 77, Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "New York, State Census, 1855," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K6QD-529 : accessed 14 Jul 2013), John Jordan, 1855.
Mera Corrine Jordan is the daughter of Dr. Ernest Edson Jordan and Dorothy Lou Rule.1 She married Perry Wayne Disponett, son of Ada Robinson, on 29 September 1983 at Fayette County, Kentucky.3 She and Perry Wayne Disponett were divorced in January 2011 at USA.4
Children of Mera Corrine Jordan and Perry Wayne Disponett
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, Originally published in the Lexington Herald-Leader between 18 and 21 Jan 2006.
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, Matin Jordan's Profile (http://www.facebook.com/home.php).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Kentucky, Marriage Index, 1973-1999, Original data: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives. Kentucky Birth, Marriage, and Death Databases: Marriages 1973-1999. Frankfort, KY, USA: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives, Accessed: 7 Aug 2013.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Erin Disponett, 7 Aug 2013, 10:40 P.M.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Kentucky, Birth Index, 1911-1999, Original data: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives. Kentucky Birth, Marriage, and Death Databases: Births 1911-1999. Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives., Accessed: 7 Aug 2013.
Dr. Pamela Lee Jordan Ph.D.
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, Census Place: Vergennes, Addison, Vermont; Roll: 2426; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 23; Image: 335.0; FHL microfilm: 2342160, Ancestry.com. 1930 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 19 Jul 2013.
Ruby Gwen Jordan1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Presbyterian Historical Society; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Church Registers; Accession Number: 06-0727c 45F Box 3; Ancestry.com. U.S., Presbyterian Church Records, 1701-1970 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2016; Original data: Church Registers. Presbyterian Historical Society, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Scott Dion Jordan1
Scott Dion Jordan is the son of Harvey Ernest Jordan and Ursula Mae Hermanson. He married Barbara Lynn Garrow circa 1982. He and Barbara Lynn Garrow were divorced before 1995. He married Traci Unknown after 1996.
Children of Scott Dion Jordan and Barbara Lynn Garrow
- [S262] Manta.com, online http://www.manta.com/, Scott Dion Jordan, Accessed: 20 Oct 2013 (http://www.manta.com/c/mxgdj8c/scott-dion-jordan).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Jaclynn Jordan's profile page, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/jaclynn.jordan/about?ref=br_tf).
Sherry Jane Jordan
Sherry Jane Jordan is the daughter of Wilford Lee Jordan and Helen Ruth Bow. She married Keith Dee Hunter, son of Kenneth Dee Hunter and Vera Lee Milliken, on 21 December 1976 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,2