F, b. circa 1802
Mary W. Hickman was born circa 1802 at North Carolina.1 She married John Darter on 1 February 1822 at Saint Clair County, Illinois.1,2
Children of Mary W. Hickman and John Darter
F, b. circa 1760, d. 18 November 1855
Frances Hicks was born circa 1760 at Henrico County, Virginia.1 She married Augustine Austin Godsey, son of Thomas Godsey and Phoebe Lacy, circa 1779 at Buckingham County, Virginia.1 She died on 18 November 1855 at Scott County, Virginia.1
Children of Frances Hicks and Augustine Austin Godsey
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Salter, Fred; "Fred Salter and Mary Walker Ancestry; Descendancy chart; Updated: 19 Apr 2019; Accessed: 16 Jun 2021 (https://wc.rootsweb.com/trees/139663/I20841/-/descendancy).
- The Milliken Family
Katherine Hicks married Joseph Gilbert Milliken, son of Douglas Gilbert Milliken and Karen Estes, on 17 August 2019 at Smiths Grove, Warren County, Kentucky.1
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, From messages with Doug Milliken (9 Sep 2019) and from information on Joseph Milliken's "About" page; Accessed: 20 Oct 2019.
Ella Blanche Higginbotham
F, b. 12 February 1896, d. circa 1974
- The Milliken Family
Ella Blanche Higginbotham was born on 12 February 1896 at Elkhart, Anderson County, Texas. She married Harvey Arthur Milliken Sr., son of John Hugh Milliken and Mary Keziah Goodman, on 23 August 1911 at Houston County, Texas. She died circa 1974.
M, b. 31 December 1921, d. 8 September 1998
Charles Edwin Hill was born on 31 December 1921 at Ogdensburg, Saint Lawrence County, New York.3 He was the son of Reuben Charles Aaron Hill and Dorothy Alice Eldridge.4,5 He served in the US Navy sometime between 1940 and 1945.6 He married Gladys Alice Jordan, daughter of Archer Edson Jordan II and Ivah Viola Page, on 26 June 1947 at Parishville, Saint Lawrence County, New York.1 He died on 8 September 1998 at Essex Junction, Chittenden County, Vermont, at age 76.3 He was buried on 10 September 1998 at Randolph Center, Orange County, Vermont.3
Children of Charles Edwin Hill and Gladys Alice Jordan
- [S98] Potsdam Herald-Recorder, online, Wednesday, Mar 10, 1948, Pg.6.
- [S99] Potsdam Courier Freeman, online, Wednesday, Jun 25, 1947, Pg.1.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Vermont Death Records, 1909-2008, Charles Edwin Hill death certificate, accessed 31 Dec 2011.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Hill Family Tree, Reuben Charles Aaron Hill, accessed 31 Dec 2011 (http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/15537806/person/278330083).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Hill Family Tree, Dorothy Alice Eldridge, accessed 31 Dec 2011 (http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/15537806/person/291209439).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca. 1775-2006, Charles Edwin Hill, accessed 31 dec 2011.
- [S247] Interview, Lauel Jane Jordan Foster, 17 Aug 2013 at the home of Keith & Sherry Jordan Hunter.
- The Boles Family
Debra Hill married Lonnie Edwin Eaton, son of Walter Lonnie Eaton and Elizabeth Isabelle Boles, on 15 November 1975 at Marion County, Indiana.1