F, b. 21 October 1879, d. December 1975
Jorgine Marie Jorgensen was born on 21 October 1879 at Vejle County, Jutland.3,2 She was the daughter of Svend Henrik Hansen and Anne Marie Jorgensen.2 She married August Emil Schneider, son of Carl Heinrich Albinius Dammschneider and Juline Henricke Olsen, on 24 December 1898 at Vejle, Vejle County, Jutland; (Sankt Nicolai Kirke or Saint Nicholas Church.)3,2,4 She and August Emil Schneider lived in 1910 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.5 She and August Emil Schneider lived in 1918 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.6 She died in December 1975 at Marion County, Indiana, at age 96.3,7
Children of Jorgine Marie Jorgensen and August Emil Schneider
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, US Census 1930, Ward 10, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, Pg. 11A.
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, 18 Oct 2012, grand nephew August Emil Dammschneider, includes PDF attachments with pictures.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, Indiana Marriages 1780-1992, Emilie M Schneider to Harry Cito Boles.
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, 'Story about the family name Dammschneider", a genealogy listing attachment, 20 Oct 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, US Census 1910, Ward 9, Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, Pg. 1A.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Draft Registration card for WWI.
- [S140] Interview, Marie Pannell, Telephone interview 15 Aug 2011.
F, b. 1 May 1753, d. 17 July 1813
Martha Justice was born on 1 May 1753 at Virginia. She married Henry Parks, son of John Parks and Ann Toney, on 9 December 1782 at Wilkes County, North Carolina. She died on 17 July 1813 at Franklin County, Georgia, at age 60.
M, b. 29 May 1898
- The Boles Family
Jesse Justus was born on 29 May 1898 at Shelby County, Indiana.1 He married Minnie E. Boles, daughter of Oliver Perry Boles and Fannie Emily Sampson, on 1 April 1917 at Shelby County, Indiana.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Indiana Marriages, 1811-2007," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KF89-8CB : 10 December 2017), Fannie E Sampson in entry for Jesse Justus and Minnie E Boles, 01 Apr 1917; citing Shelby, Indiana, United States, various county clerk offices, Indiana; FHL microfilm 1,401,807.
Ziona Goldstein Kaplan1
Ziona Goldstein Kaplan married Saul Weber on 4 February 1996 at West Hartford, Hartford County, Connecticut.1,2
- [S275] Hartford Courant online, online http://www.courant.com/, Saul Weber obituary, Published: 18 Dec 2001, Accessed: 17 Feb 2014 (http://articles.courant.com/2001-12-18/news/…).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Connecticut, Marriage Index, 1959-2001," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VWTY-7ZW : accessed 17 Feb 2014), Saul Weber and Ziona Kaplan, 1996.
James Nicholas Karnes