M, b. March 1864
Children of John Barger and Lilly Unknown
M, b. August 1894
Mitchell Barger was born in August 1894 at Texas.1 He was the son of John Barger and Lilly Unknown.1
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Freestone County, TX - Births 1933; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/freestone/vitals/births/…
Velma Irene Barger1
Child of Margaret Barnes and Charles Young
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, GenForum: Robert Gillespie and Jane Ward (http://genforum.genealogy.com/gillespie/messages/3769.html).
Clara Evelyn Barnett1
Barnett married Russell Glenn Bennett, son of Russell Harold Bennett and Bessie Corene Gentry, on 8 November 1985 at Tarrant County, Texas.1
Children of Clara Evelyn Barnett and Russell Glenn Bennett
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-1965 [database on-line]; Russell Glenn Bennett; Tarrant County Clerk's Office; Fort Worth, Texas; Tarrant County Marriage Records; The Book Series: 309; Pages: 23; Original data: Tarrant County, Texas. Marriage licenses. Tarrant County Clerk's Office, Fort Worth, Texas; Accessed: 22 Jun 2022.
- [S402] Cozine & Tarver Funeral Home, online https://www.cozineandtarverfh.com/, Obituary for Russell Glenn Bennett; Date: after 16 Jan 2018; Accessed: 22 Jun 2022 (https://www.cozineandtarverfh.com/obituary/russell-bennett).
F, b. circa 1874
- [S181] 1940 U.S. Census, Census Place: Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan; Roll: T627_1773; Page: 35A; Enumeration District: 39-57; Ancestry.com. 1940 United States Federal Census; Accessed: 29 May 2014.
- [S180] 1910 U.S. Census, Census Place: Bay City Ward 8, Bay, Michigan; Roll: T624_637; Page: 10A; Enumeration District: 0049; FHL microfilm: 1374650; Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census; Accessed: 29 May 2014.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Harry N. Bullard; Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995; Accessed: 29 May 2014.
Zertha Marie Barnhart1
- [S92] Mary Ellen Dorsey, "Tandy's descendants", Pg. 3.
- The Jordan Family
Henry Barr married Helen Emogene DeLong, daughter of John Lindsey DeLong and Celestia L. Jordan, on 10 July 1883 at California.1
- [S245] San Jose Library, online http://www.sjpl.org/, California Room Index, Title: Marriage License File, Source Date: 7/10/1883, Location: History San Jose, Note: Groom: BARR, HENRY, Accessed: 17 Jul 2013 (http://www.sjpl.org/caroomitem/de-long-helen-emogene).