Olga C. Warburg1
F, b. 1873, d. 1904
Olga C. Warburg was born in 1873.1 She was the daughter of Moritz Moses Warburg and Charlotte Esther Oppenheim.1 She died in 1904.1
M, b. 1904, d. 1965
Paul Felix Warburg also went by the name of Piggy.1 He was born in 1904.1 He was the son of Felix Moritz Warburg and Frieda Schiff.1 He died in 1965.1
Paul Jason Warburg1
Paul Jason Warburg is the son of David J. Warburg and Caroline Susan MacDonald.1 He married Shannon Keri Hogan, daughter of Lieutenant Commander John P. Hogan, on 2 September 1995 at Westport, Fairfield County, Connecticut.1,2
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Connecticut, U.S., Marriage Index, 1959-2012 [database on-line]; Paul J Warburg; Original data: Connecticut. 1981-2001 Connecticut Marriage File. Hartford, Connecticut: Connecticut Department of Public Health; Accessed: 6 Feb 2023.
- [S96] NY Times, Archived article; WEDDINGS; Shannon K. Hogan, Paul J. Warburg; Date: 3 Sep 1995; Section: 1; Page: 43; Accessed: 6 Feb 2023.
M, b. 10 August 1868, d. 24 January 1932
Warburg was born on 10 August 1868 at Hamburg, Hamburg.1,2 He was the son of Moritz Moses Warburg and Charlotte Esther Oppenheim.1 He married Nina Loeb in 1895.1 He died on 24 January 1932 at New York, New York County, New York, at age 63.1,3
Children of Paul Moritz Warburg and Nina Loeb
- [S272] Ron Chernow, The Warburgs, Family Tree illustration, Copyright: 1993, Karl, Anita and Jim Kemp.
- [S411] NNDB, online https://www.nndb.com/, Listing for Aby Warburg; Accessed: 17 May 2023 (https://www.nndb.com/people/302/000163810/).
- [S272] Ron Chernow, The Warburgs, Chapter: 23, Page: 330, Paragraph: 2.
- [S272] Ron Chernow, The Warburgs, Chapter: 6, Page: 69, Paragraph: 1.
- The Milliken Family
Peter Felix Moritz Warburg is the son of Felix Max Warburg II and Sandol Milliken Stoddard.1 He married Melinda J. Wilson on 30 September 1972 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California.3,4
- [S101] Sandol Stoddard, "Email from Sandol Stoddard," to Keith Hunter, dated 20 Aug 2010.
- [S258] Law Link, online http://www.lawlink.com, Peter Felix Moritz Warburg, Accessed: 7 Oct 2013 (http://www.lawlink.com/attorney/261357).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985, Accessed: 7 Oct 2013.
- [S343] Vineyard Gazette, online https://vineyardgazette.com/, Obituary, "Sandol Stoddard, Writer, Hospice Pioneer, Dies at 90", Published: 8 Jan 2018, Accessed: 10 Jan 2018 (https://vineyardgazette.com/obituaries/2018/01/08/…).
Philip Neff Warburg1
Philip Neff Warburg is the son of James Paul Warburg and Joan Melber.1 He married Tamar Rosenblum on 5 July 1987 at Newton Centre, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2
- [S145] Wikipedia.org, online http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page, James Warburg, Accessed: 15 Mar 2014 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Warburg).
- [S96] NY Times, "Miss Rosenblum Is Married to Philip N. Warburg", Published: July 6, 1987, Accessed: 15 Mar 2014 (http://www.nytimes.com/1987/07/06/style/…).
- [S96] NY Times, Article: Tali Warburg, Jeffrey Goldstein; Date: 18 Aug 2019; Section: ST; Page: 11; Accessed: 7 Feb 2023.
F, b. 1904, d. 1984
Renate Warburg was born in 1904.1 She was the daughter of Max M. Warburg and Alice Magnus.1 She died in 1984.1
F, b. 1833, d. 1908
Rosa Warburg was born in 1833.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Samuel Warburg and Sara Warburg.1 She died in 1908.1
- The Milliken Family
- [S256] Sacramento Business Journal, online http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/, "Porter Scott partner keeps door open to retain new lawyers", Interview by: Danielle Starkey, Published: Oct 14, 2007, Accessed: 4 Oct 2013 (http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stories/2007/10/15/…).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "California, Birth Index, 1905-1995," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VG21-MSQ : accessed 06 Oct 2013), Samuel Mayer Warburg, 1983.
F, b. 1805, d. 1884
Sara Warburg was born in 1805.1 She was the daughter of Moses Marcus Warburg and Roschen Hausen Abrahamson.1 She married Abraham Samuel Warburg in 1829 at Hamburg, Hamburg; Aby was a second cousin to Sara.1,2 She died in 1884.1