Preston Pershing Bow1
M, b. 7 October 1920, d. after 1946
Preston Pershing Bow was born on 7 October 1920.1 He was the son of Rev. Rassie Henry Bow and Bertie Edith Carter.1 He married Eula Mae Whitted before 1945.2 He began military service on 13 November 1945 at Georgia.2 He died after 1946 at Georgia.1
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Jerri Stephenson's family tree ("Jerri's Ashes").
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, http://www.footnote.com/page/83221403_preston_p_bow/
Ralph Lonas Bow1
M, b. 3 August 1938, d. 8 May 2005
Ralph Lonas Bow was born on 3 August 1938 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,2,3 He was the son of Albert McKinley Bow and Elizabeth Isabelle Boles.1 He died on 8 May 2005 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, at age 66.1,4,3
- [S47] Interview, Ruth Jordan, Information to the best of her memory.
- [S50] Social Security Death Index, Individual Search, RootsWeb search.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Ralph Lonas Bow, Bow Famy Tree, by deborahpatrick118, accessed 14 Jun 2012.
- [S49] IndyStar, online http://www.indystar.com/, "Bow, Ralph L.", http://www2.indystar.com/cgi-bin/obituaries/index.php
Randall Paul Bow1
Randall Paul Bow is the son of Ilus Paul Bow and Hilda Marie Moles.1 He married Patsy Newman before 1995.2
Rev. Rassie Henry Bow1
M, b. 3 July 1896, d. 1 March 1973
Rev. Rassie Henry Bow was born on 3 July 1896 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of John M. Bow and Elizabeth Ellen Riddle.1 He married Bertie Edith Carter circa 1918.1 He died on 1 March 1973 at Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 76.1
Child of Rev. Rassie Henry Bow and Bertie Edith Carter
Rebecca Margaret Bow1
Rebecca Margaret Bow is the daughter of Cullen Landis Bow and Phylis Mae Ayers.1 She married David Miller on 31 August 1968 at Marion County, Indiana.2
Richard Alvis Bow1
M, b. 5 October 1876, d. 18 October 1934
Richard Alvis Bow was born on 5 October 1876 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1,2,3 He was the son of Matthew Marshall Bow and Sarah Mariah Arms.4,2 He married Martha Ann Scott, daughter of Newel Emmit Scott, circa 1900.1 He died on 18 October 1934 at Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 58.1,2,5 He was buried on 19 October 1934 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.6
Children of Richard Alvis Bow and Martha Ann Scott
- Albert McKinley Bow+1 b. 3 Feb 1901, d. 22 Oct 1986
- William Hayden Bow+1 b. 2 Dec 1902, d. Oct 1990
- Ernest Irene Bow+1 b. 15 Jan 1904, d. 15 Nov 1983
- Clarence R. Bow7 b. 30 Jun 1907, d. 1913
- Millard Glenn Bow1 b. 18 Sep 1909, d. 1914
- Ilus Paul Bow+1 b. 3 Oct 1911, d. 31 Oct 1981
- Bercie Mayford Bow+1 b. 22 Mar 1914, d. 10 Apr 1991
- Lonas Howard Bow+1 b. 21 Apr 1917, d. 20 Nov 2001
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Pg 116.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Search for Richard Alvis Bow (see family tree of "Jerri's Ashes").
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "United States, World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/K78D-ML7 : accessed 23 Feb 2013), Richard Alvis Bow, .
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Kentucky Death Records 1852-1953.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, From Richard Thomas Bow's family tree.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Richard Alvis Bow, Rush Family Tree, Owner: VictoriaRush10, Accessed: 15 Sep 2013 (http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/23271906/person/1369252868).
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Search for Richard Alvis Bow (see family tree of "Jerri's Ashes".
Richard Paul Bow1
Bow is the son of Albert Maurice Bow and Guadalupe Sylvia Aleman.1 He married Crystal Sanders on 21 January 1977 at Marion County, Indiana.1,2 He married Crystal Sanders on 6 March 1982 at Indiana.3,4 He and Crystal Sanders were divorced circa 1985.4 He married Denise Collins after 1993.4
- [S63] Interview, Lupe Bow, Interview with Lupe and her sister Maria.
- [S68] Marion County, IN Marriage Records, online http://www.biz.indygov.org/apps/civil/marriage/, Marriage Record Number 330408
Groom RICHARD BOW
Bride CRYSTAL SANDERS
Marriage Date 01/21/1977
Page Number 82
Ref. Book Number 280.
- [S68] Marion County, IN Marriage Records, online http://www.biz.indygov.org/apps/civil/marriage/, Marriage Record Number 378579
Groom RICHARD BOW
Bride CRYSTAL SANDERS
Marriage Date 03/06/1982
Page Number 93
Ref. Book Number 301.
- [S81] Interview, Rick Bow, Interview with Rick Bow on Aug. 22, 2009 during the Bow Family Reunion at Jerry Bow's house.
Richard Thomas Bow1
Bow is the son of Ilus Paul Bow and Hilda Marie Moles.1 He married Polly Mae Robertson, daughter of Johnny Berl Robertson and Paula Colleen Edgeworth, on 27 December 1970 at Lamar County, Alabama.2
Children of Richard Thomas Bow and Polly Mae Robertson
M, b. 30 December 1964, d. between 25 April 1987 and 1987
Richard William Bow was born on 30 December 1964 at Clinton County, Kentucky.1,2 He was the son of Clarence Newel Bow and Noxie Anderson.1 He died between 25 April 1987 and 1987 at Tennessee.2,3
Ricky N. Bow is the son of Clarence Newel Bow and Noxie Anderson.1 He married Joanna J. Harvey on 20 December 1995 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.3,2
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Page 117.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Kentucky Marriage Records; groom: Bow, Ricky N; bride: Harvey, Joanna J; Residence: Cumberland; Date: 12-20-1995; License: Cumberland; Place: Cumberland; Volume: 1995; Marr Vol: 082; Certificate: 40648; Accessed 29 Nov 2014 (http://vitals.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ky/marriage/search.cgi).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Cindy Bow, 19 Nov 2014.