Thomas Joshua Coffee
M, b. 18 October 1858, d. 10 January 1935
Thomas Joshua Coffee was born on 18 October 1858 at Texas. He married Hannah Pauline Dorn, daughter of John Melvin Dorn and Talvy Ann McCreless, on 18 August 1895 at Loraine, Mitchell County, Texas. He died on 10 January 1935 at Loraine, Mitchell County, Texas, at age 76.
Children of Thomas Joshua Coffee and Hannah Pauline Dorn
- Emma Ethel Coffee b. Jun 1896
- John Thomas Coffee b. Dec 1897
- Charlie C. Coffee
- Floyd Franklin Coffee
- Ira Melvin Coffee b. 14 Aug 1903, d. 8 Sep 1971
- James Wilbur Coffee Sr. b. 2 May 1904, d. 2 Dec 1957
- Samuel Jackson Coffee
- Lola Delila Coffee+ b. 31 Dec 1908, d. 3 Apr 2005
- Mildred Pauline Coffee b. 9 Nov 1910, d. 28 Dec 1971
Karen A Coffey1
Penny Coffey married Jim Turner on 24 August 1973 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1 She and Dora James Turner were divorced before 1981.
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Genealogy Database: Marriages: 1958-2012; Groom: Turner, Doran J; Bride: Coffey, Karen A; Accessed: 1 Feb 2016 (https://www.statelib.lib.in.us/INMarriages93to02/…).
- [S26] Judy Epperson, "Email from Judy Epperson," to Keith Hunter, Judy Epperson, Family Genealogy, email, 9 Apr 2008, to Keith Hunter.
Mary Cole married Samuel Andrews before 1900.
- [S145] Wikipedia.org, online http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page, Louis Ezekiel Stoddard, Accessed: 20 Jan 2018 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Ezekiel_Stoddard).
Denise Collins married Richard Paul Bow, son of Albert Maurice Bow and Guadalupe Sylvia Aleman, after 1993.1
Eva Nell Collins1
- The Bow Family
Eva Nell Collins married Lonnie Gene Bow, son of Ilus Paul Bow and Hilda Marie Moles, circa 1988.1,2
Laura N. Collins1
Laura N. Collins married Matthew Allen White, son of Guy Allen White Jr. and Arlene A. Milliken, on 20 May 2000 at Howard County, Texas.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas Marriages, 1966-2010," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VTRD-GS1 : accessed 15 February 2016), Matthew A White and Laura N Collins, 20 May 2000; citing Howard, Texas, United States, certificate number 073540, Vital Statistics Unit, Texas Department of State Health Services, Austin.
Sarah Collins married William Dickerson Milliken, son of John Barnes Milliken and Juliette Dandridge King, circa 1981.1
- [S15] Suzan Valdez, "Email from Suzan Valdez," to Keith Hunter, Dated 8 July 2010.
F, b. circa 1857
Sarah J. Collins was born circa 1857 at Tennessee.1 She married Isaac B. Norris, son of Abraham Norris and Eliza Henkle, circa 25 July 1875 at Washington County, Tennessee; License applied for, but no notation of the actual marriage.2
Children of Sarah J. Collins and Isaac B. Norris
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Virginia, Scott Co., Fulkerson Magisterial Dist., ED 75, Pg. 38, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Isaac B. Norris, Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, accessed 15 Jun 2012.
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Virginia, Scott Co., Fulkerson Magisterial Dist., ED 69, Pg. 11A, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
M, b. before 1900, d. 1969