- Milliken Family
Mildred Unknown married John Thomas Milliken Jr., son of John Thomas Milliken and May Patrick, circa 1929 at USA.1
Mireille Michelle Unknown1
F, b. 15 April 1934, d. 26 March 1998
Mireille Michelle Unknown was born on 15 April 1934 at Geneva.1 She married Robert Sharp before 1955.1 She died on 26 March 1998 at San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas, at age 63.1
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Tom Green County, TX - Obits From the San Angelo Standard Times March 24-31, 1998 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tomgreen/obits/1998/…).
Children of Myrtie Unknown and James Haywood Ballew
- [S179] 1920 U.S. Census, Census Place: Justice Precinct 7, Panola, Texas; Roll: T625_1839; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 164; Image: 903, Ancestry.com, accessed 28 Nov 2012.
Nancy Unknown married Thomas Paul Boles, son of Charles Kenneth Boles and Edna Rosene Morris, circa 1970.1
- [S60] Bill Boles, "Email from Bill Boles," to Keith Hunter, Dated 29 Apr 2009.
F, b. circa 1834
Nancy Unknown was born circa 1834 at Texas. She married L. Christopher Kelley before 1866 at Texas. She and L. Christopher Kelley appeared on the census of 25 June 1880 at Uvalde County, Texas.1
Children of Nancy Unknown and L. Christopher Kelley
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Census Place: Precinct 3, Uvalde, Texas; Roll: 1330; Family History Film: 1255330; Page: 537D; Enumeration District: 136, Ancestry.com, accessed 20 Jan 2013.
F, b. circa 1845
Nannie Unknown was born circa 1845 at Arkansas.1 She married William S. Hinds, son of Benjamin Jefferson Hinds and Mary Ann Childress, before 1860.1
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1880," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MFFV-PMD : accessed 9 March 2015), George Hinds in household of William Hinds, Precinct 3, Bandera, Texas, United States; citing enumeration district 8, sheet 28C, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 1290; FHL microfilm 1,255,290.
Nannie V. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1865
Nannie V. Unknown was born circa 1865 at Tennessee.1 She married William M Hunter, son of John Hunter and Roena Moore, in 1898 at Tennessee.1
- [S180] 1910 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1910," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MGXW-WPS : accessed 23 April 2017), Elmore T Hunter, Civil District 3, Meigs, Tennessee, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) ED 137, sheet 10A, family 158, NARA microfilm publication T624 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1982), roll 1513; FHL microfilm 1,375,526.
Nellie Unknown married Roy Wilson, son of Ulysses G. Wilson and Lenora Grow, circa 1921 at Illinois.1
Noemi Unknown married Joseph William Opstedal, son of Anthony J. Opstedal and Mary I. Gideon, on 14 February 2004.1