Esthma H. Chavers1
F, b. circa 1895, d. 10 December 1977
Esthma H. Chavers was born circa 1895.1 She married Rufus L. Solomon, son of George N. Solomon and Delia Elizabeth Richardson, circa 1925 at Texas.1 She died on 10 December 1977 at Mitchell County, Texas.2
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, 1930 US Census, Mitchell County, Texas, Justice Precinct 4, Enumeration Dist. 168-9, Sheet 1B.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Mitchell County, TX - Deaths 1977; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/mitchell/vitals/deaths/…
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Mitchell County, TX - Births 1931; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/mitchell/vitals/births/…
Elsie Cheatham married Douglas Henry Milliken, son of Herman Alfred Milliken and Lula C. Gafford, after 1950 at USA.1
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Find A Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 13 May 2019), memorial page for Douglas Henry “Doug” Milliken (6 May 1931–24 Feb 2014), Find A Grave Memorial no. 105936792, citing Stewart County Memorial Gardens, Dover, Stewart County, Tennessee, USA ; Maintained by LesaK (contributor 46961305) .
Susan L. Cheatwood1
Susan L. Cheatwood married Danny Earl White, son of Guy Allen White Sr. and June Marie Dugosh, on 7 June 1974 at Hutchinson County, Texas.1,2
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Danny E White, Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 and 1966-2002, accessed 19 Jan 2013.
- [S100] Legacy.com, online http://www.legacy.com/NS/, June Marie White Obituary, published in the San Angelo Standard 29 Sep 2007, accessed 18 Jan 2013 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/gosanangelo/obituary.aspx).
Charlie Newton Childers1
M, b. 11 November 1894, d. 24 May 1920
Charlie Newton Childers married Fannie Gertrude Jones, daughter of James Floyd Jones and Catherine Elizabeth Lee.1 He was born on 11 November 1894 at Sandersville, Jones County, Mississippi.1 He was the son of Joseph Ernest Childers and Ella Unknown.1 He died on 24 May 1920 at Gulfport, Harrison County, Mississippi, at age 25.1
Child of Charlie Newton Childers and Fannie Gertrude Jones
Joseph Ernest Childers1
M, b. circa 1864
Joseph Ernest Childers married Ella Unknown.1 He was born circa 1864 at Georgia.1 He was the son of Samuel G. Childress and Elizabeth Smith.1
Child of Joseph Ernest Childers and Ella Unknown
Leslie Bolton Childers1
M, b. 22 July 1916, d. 15 September 1987
Leslie Bolton Childers was born on 22 July 1916 at Lumberton, Lamar County, Mississippi.1 He was the son of Charlie Newton Childers and Fannie Gertrude Jones.1 He married Willie Mae Tucker, daughter of Frank Clebriant Tucker and Oya Idell Beck, after 1937.1 He died on 15 September 1987 at Houston, Harris County, Texas, at age 71.1
Sharon Idella Childers1
Childers is the daughter of Leslie Bolton Childers and Willie Mae Tucker.1 She married Charles Allen Alderman after 1960.1
Mary Ann Childress1
F, b. circa 1794
Mary Ann Childress also went by the name of Polly.1 She was born circa 1794 at Southwest Territory Researcher Ken Hinds lists Mary Ann's birthplace as Knox County, Tennessee. In 1794, Tennessee was part of the land ceded by North Carolina to the federal government and known as the "Territory South of the River Ohio". Tennessee did not become a state until 1796.1 She married Benjamin Jefferson Hinds, son of Levi Monroe Hinds and Huldah Byram, on 17 October 1809 at Tennessee.1
Children of Mary Ann Childress and Benjamin Jefferson Hinds
- [S303] Ken's Genealogy, online http://hindskw.com/genealogy.htm, Mary Childress Genealogy, Accessed: 15 Mar 2015 (http://hindskw.com/KennethHinds/3845.html).
- [S303] Ken's Genealogy, online http://hindskw.com/genealogy.htm, Eliza Hinds Genealogy, Accessed: 15 Mar 2015 (http://hindskw.com/KennethHinds/4068.html).
Samuel G. Childress1
Albert Moody Christian is the son of Robert Gilbert Christian and Dora Bell Smith.1 He married Mildred Elwanda Sartor in 1946.2