F, b. March 1872, d. circa 28 July 1905
Mary Francis Bray also went by the name of Fannie.3 She was born in March 1872 at Texas.1,3 She married Taylor McDondle Ham, son of Henry Russell Ham and Alcy Emmaline Reese, on 15 January 1891 at Freestone County, Texas.1,4 She married Harry L. Norton on 20 May 1905.1 She surrendered her children to the Childrens Home Society on 11 July 1905 at Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma Territory.5 She died circa 28 July 1905 at Shawnee, Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma Territory.2
Children of Mary Francis Bray and Taylor McDondle Ham
- [S164] Couch Genealogy, online http://www.thecouches.net/persons.html, Mary F. Bray, accessed 20 Feb 2012 (http://www.users.qwest.net/~bcouch/d0000/…).
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Mary Francis "Fannie" Bray Norton, accessed 13 Mar 2012 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, 1900 U.S. Census, Custer County, OK, Ward 4, ED 37, Pg 6B, accessed 21 Feb 2012.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Taylor M. Ham, Indexed files for Freestone County, TX, accessed 13 Mar 2012 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/freestone/history/town/…).
- [S169] USGenNet-Logan Co, OK, online http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/logan/index.htm, Childrens Home Finder article, The Ham Children, July 1905, accessed 13 Mar 2012 (http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ok/county/logan/chome/…).
Richard W. Braziel1
Richard W. Braziel married Ladusta Sue Shuler, daughter of Charles Edward Shuler and Sue Ernice Laird, on 26 July 1984 at Tarrant County, Texas.1
Mary E. Bremer1
Mary E. Bremer married Sam Trout before 1886.
M, b. 25 December 1882, d. 22 December 1968
August Bresbois was born on 25 December 1882 at Alsace Lorraine.1 He was the son of Peter Bresbois and Vanentina Anglish.1 He married Melvina M. Carroll on 21 January 1900 at Lewis County, Tennessee.1 He died on 22 December 1968 at Linden, Perry County, Tennessee, at age 85.1
F, b. 10 July 1910, d. 8 July 1953
Bertha Bresbois was born on 10 July 1910 at Hohenwald, Lewis County, Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of August Bresbois and Melvina M. Carroll.1 She married James Thurston Fite, son of Francis Jefferson Fite and Margaret Anne Milliken, on 28 March 1931 at Tennessee.1 She died on 8 July 1953 at Wyandotte, Wayne County, Michigan, at age 42.1
F, b. after 1831
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.487 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
Cornellis Brewer married Mary Keine.
Edna Edith Brewer1
Edna Edith Brewer is the daughter of Cornellis Brewer and Mary Keine.1 She married William Vern Arnett, son of James A. Arnett and Hannah Isabelle Denny, on 26 October 1918 at Greene County, Indiana.1