Samuel A. Wilkey1
M, b. 1862
Samuel A. Wilkey was born in 1862 at Tennessee.1 He was the son of Christopher Columbus Wilkey and Rosannah Jolly.1
Susan E. Wilkey
F, b. March 1878
Sylvester L. Wilkey
M, b. 24 October 1846, d. 21 April 1912
Sylvester L. Wilkey was born on 24 October 1846 at Tennessee. He was the son of Samuel Wilkey and Cyntha Hartley. He appeared on the census of 20 September 1850 in the household of Samuel Wilkey and Cyntha Hartley at Rhea County, Tennessee.1 He appeared on the census of 16 August 1860 in the household of Samuel Wilkey and Cyntha Hartley at Rhea County, Tennessee.2 He married Rebecca Angeline Henry circa 1867 at Rhea County, Tennessee. He died on 21 April 1912 at Rhea County, Tennessee, at age 65.
Children of Sylvester L. Wilkey and Rebecca Angeline Henry
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MCDY-22H : accessed 09 Nov 2012), Samuel Wilkey in household of Samuel Wilkey, Rhea county, part of, Rhea, Tennessee, United States; citing dwelling 252, family 252, NARA microfilm publication M432, roll 893.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, "United States Census, 1860," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M8TJ-F39 : accessed 09 Nov 2012), Samuel Wilkey, , Rhea, Tennessee; citing p. 107, family 733; NARA microfilm publication M653, FHL microfilm 805268, image Fold3.com.
William D. Wilkey1
M, b. 19 March 1868, d. 1944
William D. Wilkey was born on 19 March 1868 at Kingston, Roane County, Tennessee.1,2 He was the son of Christopher Columbus Wilkey and Malinda Jane Clark.1 He died in 1944 at Guntersville, Marshall County, Alabama.1
Onneta Wilkin married Earl Dean Geddie, son of Samual Allen Geddie and Willie May Phillips, after 1951.1
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, Earl Dean Geddie, "Descendants of William Hiram Geddie, Page 5 of 5", FamilyTreeMaker.com, User Home Pages, accessed 28 Nov 2012 (http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/f/l/y/…).
Elizabeth Isabella Wilkins1
F, b. 1800, d. 1855
Elizabeth Isabella Wilkins was born in 1800.1 She married John Hail before 1817.1 She died in 1855.1
Child of Elizabeth Isabella Wilkins and John Hail
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Eliza Thompson Hail Milliken, Burial: Milliken Cemetery SW-21, Simpson County, Kentucky, USA, Maintained by: Bob Law, Originally Created by: Betty Chisholm, Record added: Nov 03, 2009. Memorial# 43907363, Accessed 29 Sep 2017 (https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Jeremiah C. Wilkins1
M, d. April 1868
- Milliken Family
Jeremiah C. Wilkins married Jane Agness Milliken, daughter of James Milliken and Elise A. West, circa 1830.1 He died in April 1868.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Jane-Agness Milliken, "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 492-493.
Addie Susan Williams1
F, b. 19 August 1865, d. 20 June 1943
- Bow Family
Addie Susan Williams was born on 19 August 1865 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 She married James Samuel Keeton, son of Tillman Keeton and Elizabeth Jane Bow, on 2 August 1884.1 She died on 20 June 1943 at Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 77.1
Children of Addie Susan Williams and James Samuel Keeton
Albert Gallatin Williams1
M, b. 1807, d. 1869
Albert Gallatin Williams was born in 1807.1 He was the son of John Williams Jr. and Unity Stanley.1 He died in 1869.1
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Unity Stanley Williams, Stanley Cemetery NW 53, Simpson County, Kentucky,Maintained by: Larry&Sharon EASTERDAY, Originally Created by: Walter Chisholm, Record added: Mar 11, 2010, Memorial# 49573527, Accessed: 13 Oct 2013 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Amanda C. Williams1
Amanda C. Williams married William S. Perkins before 1858.