Kenneth Wroy Bow1
- [S69] Kenneth R. Scott, John Scott 1761-1843, Pg 119.
Kevin Lanston Bow1
LaFayette Jake Bow1
M, b. circa 1837
LaFayette Jake Bow was born circa 1837 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 He was the son of Jacob Bow and Eliza Shuelts.1
M, b. 1 March 1850
Lafayette Taylor Bow was born on 1 March 1850 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1,2 He was the son of Jessee Robinson Bow and Minerva Story.1
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Carver, Cumberland, Kentucky; Roll: M593_458; Page: 45B; Image: 94; Family History Library Film: 545957, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census, Accessed 12 Jan 2014.
- [S250] Randolph N. Smith, Cumberland County Bible Records, Bow Bible, Births, Pg. 282, Accessed: 10 Sep 2013.
M, b. 6 April 1881, d. 5 June 1947
Lanie Allen Bow was born on 6 April 1881 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1,3 He was the son of Matthew Marshall Bow and Sarah Mariah Arms.1 He married Judy Francis Riddle before 1917.1 He died on 5 June 1947 at Burksville, Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 66.1,2,3 He was buried on 8 June 1947 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.2,3
Children of Lanie Allen Bow and Judy Francis Riddle
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, From Richard Thomas Bow's family tree.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Search for Richard Alvis Bow (see family tree of "Jerri's Ashes").
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Lanie Allen Bow, Kentucky, Death Records, 1852-1953, accessed 6 Oct 2012.
Lexie C. Bow1
Linda Jean Bow1
Linda Jean Bow is the daughter of Walter Glen Bow Sr. and Mary Hoots.1 She married Larry Wayne Williams on 6 July 1974.2
F, b. October 1892
Linnie Bow was born in October 1892 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 She was the daughter of Doctor Stover Bow and Permilia F. Arms.1
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Census Place: Burksville, Cumberland, Kentucky; Roll: 517; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0041; FHL microfilm: 1240517, Ancestry.com, 1900 United States Federal Census Accessed: 12 Jan 2013.
Linnie S. Bow1
F, b. 4 April 1880, d. 5 February 1924
Linnie S. Bow was born on 4 April 1880 at Kentucky.1 She was the daughter of John Bow and Margaret Carver.1 She married U.W. Thrasher on 31 August 1909 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 She married Daniel W. Melton on 28 November 1916 at Cumberland County, Kentucky.1 She died on 5 February 1924 at Cumberland County, Kentucky, at age 43.1
Children of Linnie S. Bow and Daniel W. Melton
Lois Annette Bow1
F, b. 16 December 1936, d. 27 April 2014
Lois Annette Bow also went by the name of Ann. She was born on 16 December 1936 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, Twin to Jean.2 She was the daughter of Albert McKinley Bow and Elizabeth Isabelle Boles.2 She married Arvin Jack Eakes I on 21 April 1956.3 She was a witness to memorialized in a service with Gabriel Elizabeth Eakes on 12 July 2013 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.4,5 She died on 27 April 2014 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, at age 77; surrounded by her family and close friends.6
Children of Lois Annette Bow and Arvin Jack Eakes I
- [S66] Interview, Sherry Hunter, on 5 Aug 2009.
- [S47] Interview, Ruth Jordan, Information to the best of her memory.
- [S26] Judy Epperson, "Email from Judy Epperson," to Keith Hunter, Judy Epperson, Family Genealogy, email, 9 Apr 2008, to Keith Hunter.
- [S10] Interview, Researcher, The researcher was in attendance.
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Legacy Cremation & Funeral Services, business profile page, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/LegacyCremationAndFuneralServices).
- [S10] Interview, Researcher, The researcher was in attendance when Ann died at 10:40pm.