Martha J. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1833
Martha J. Unknown was also known as Margaret J. as listed in the 1850 US Census.2 She was born circa 1833 at Tennessee.1 She married Thomas Eaves before 1850 at Tennessee.2 She and Thomas Eaves appeared on the census of 28 August 1850 at Lawrence County, Tennessee.2
Children of Martha J. Unknown and Thomas Eaves
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Census Place: District 8, Hardin, Tennessee; Roll: M653_1254; Page: 345; Image: 131; Family History Library Film: 805254, Ancestry.com, accessed 20 Nov 2012.
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: District 1, Lawrence, Tennessee; Roll: M432_886; Page: 298B; Image: 593, Ancestry.com, accessed 20 Nov 2012.
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: District 8, Hardin, Tennessee; Roll: M593_1534; Page: 429A; Image: 192; Family History Library Film: 553033, Acnestry.com, accessed 20 Nov 2012.
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Census Place: Harrison, Boone, Arkansas; Roll: 39; Family History Film: 1254039; Page: 534C; Enumeration District: 018; Image: 0144, Ancestry.com, accessed 20 Nov 2012.
F, b. circa 1642, d. circa 1684
Mary Unknown was born circa 1642. She married John Wortham circa 1662 at Virginia. She died circa 1684 at Middlesex County, Virginia.
- [S60] Bill Boles, "Email from Bill Boles," to Keith Hunter, Dated 29 Apr 2009.
- Milliken Family
Mary Unknown married William Dickerson Milliken, son of John Barnes Milliken and Juliette Dandridge King, after 1967.1 She and William Dickerson Milliken were divorced after 1968.1
- [S15] Suzan Valdez, "Email from Suzan Valdez," to Keith Hunter, Dated 8 July 2010.
Mary Unknown married Felix Gaines Ham, son of William Gaines Ham and Sarah Unknown, circa 1920 at Texas.1
F, b. circa 1784
F, b. circa 1706
Mary Unknown was born circa 1706. She married Timothy Webb circa 1727 at Queen Anne's County, Maryland.
F, b. 11 September 1808, d. 28 July 1873
Mary Unknown was born on 11 September 1808 at Georgia.1,2 She married Ruben Chancellor before 1830 at USA.1 She died on 28 July 1873 at Freestone County, Texas, at age 64.2 She was buried after 28 July 1873 at Freestone County, Texas.2
Children of Mary Unknown and Ruben Chancellor
- John B. Chancellor3 b. c 1829
- King R Chancellor1 b. 11 Feb 1830, d. 24 Nov 1912
- Mary F. Chancellor3 b. 11 Oct 1832, d. 2 Dec 1912
- George H. Chancellor+ b. c 1834
- Sarah H. Chancellor3 b. c 1836
- Daniel Jackson Chancellor+1 b. c 1837, d. 1913
- William G Chancellor1 b. c 1841
- Martha M. Chancellor b. c 1843, d. 14 Mar 1916
- David G. Chancellor1 b. c 1845
- Amanda Elizabeth Chancellor1 b. c 1847, d. 18 May 1920
- Jessee D. Chancellor1 b. c 1849
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1860 US Census, Freestone County, TX, Pg 46, accessed 6 May 2012.
- [S173] Cemeteries of Texas, online http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/, Chancellor Union Cemetery, Freestone County, accessed 6 May 2012 (http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Freestone/cemetery/…).
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, 1850 US Census, Wilcox County, AL, Pg 336, accessed 6 May 2012.
Mary A. Unknown1
F, b. circa 1807
Mary A. Unknown was born circa 1807 at North Carolina.1 She married Benjamin Clark before 1833 at North Carolina.1
Children of Mary A. Unknown and Benjamin Clark
Mary A. Unknown1