- [S26] Judy Epperson, "Email from Judy Epperson," to Keith Hunter, Judy Epperson, Family Genealogy, email, 9 Apr 2008, to Keith Hunter.
F, b. 19 January 1803, d. 27 August 1857
Charlotte Turney was born on 19 January 1803 at USA.1 She married William Sims before 1821.1 She and William Sims appeared on the census of 30 September 1850 at Warren County, Tennessee.2 She died on 27 August 1857 at Tennessee at age 54.1 She was buried after 27 August 1857 at Warren County, Tennessee.1
Children of Charlotte Turney and William Sims
- [S221] "Unknown short article title", Vol: 3, No: 1, Pg: 21, 2003, "Neighbors in Grundy County, Tennessee - 1880", Paragraph: -/177, Family Search Books, accessed 24 Nov 2012.
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: District 5, Warren, Tennessee; Roll: M432_898; Page: 40A; Image: 85, Ancestry.com, accessed 24 Nov 2012.
Marie Pauline Tuttle is the daughter of Spencer Tuttle and Maggie Hanley.2 She married Wilbur Wallace Boles, son of Wesley W. Boles and Rachael Elizabeth Holden, on 27 November 1918 at Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana.1,2
Children of Marie Pauline Tuttle and Wilbur Wallace Boles
Walter A. Tyrone1
Walter A. Tyrone married Sandie Lynn Shuler, daughter of Bobby Charles Shuler and Ruby Elsie Lehrmann, on 25 May 2002 at Gregg County, Texas.1
- Milliken Family
Unknown Underwood married Patsy Wyatt, daughter of James Wesley Wyatt Jr. and Bertha Milliken, circa 1950.1
- [S35] Tennessee GenWeb, online http://www.tngenweb.org/, Montgomery County, Louise Wyatt Collection, Bertha Milliken Wyatt obituary (http://www.tngenweb.org/montgomery/lwyatt/wyattobit11.html).
Ada Collleen Unknown1
- Milliken Family
Ada Collleen Unknown married Deral Allen Milliken Sr., son of Harvey Albert Milliken, on 3 May 1986 at USA.1
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Rockland Cemetery transcription, Houston County, Texas (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/…).
Agnes Nancy Unknown
F, b. 1720, d. after 1751
Agnes Nancy Unknown was born in 1720. She married Johannes Hans Black after 1735. She died after 1751 at Sangamon County, Illinois; (was not founded until 1821.)
Alice E. Unknown1
F, b. 6 May 1899, d. 16 January 1924
Alice E. Unknown was born on 6 May 1899 at Tennessee.1 She married John T. Eaves, son of Andrew David Eaves and Margaret Coldona Unknown, circa 1918 at Tennessee. She died on 16 January 1924 at Crockett County, Tennessee, at age 24.1
- [S179] 1920 U.S. Census, District 12, Crockett County, Tennessee, ED: 14, Pg: 9A, Ancestry.com, accessed 20 Nov 2012.