Mary Ellen Tucker
F, b. 1852
Robert Hugh Tucker
M, b. 24 January 1860, d. 2 July 1950
Robert Hugh Tucker was born on 24 January 1860 at Trinity County, Texas.1 He was the son of John J. Tucker and Agnes F. Milliken. He married Mary Etta Griffith on 28 December 1886. He died on 2 July 1950 at Baytown, Harris County, Texas, at age 90.
Child of Robert Hugh Tucker and Mary Etta Griffith
- Frank Clebriant Tucker+ b. 27 Sep 1896, d. 8 May 1977
- [S13] BAGS Newsletter, online, 6, Issue 7, Page 6.
M, b. 1833
Sarah Celestia Tucker
F, b. 1854
Willie Mae Tucker1
F, b. 9 March 1917, d. 22 December 1986
Willie Mae Tucker was born on 9 March 1917 at Victoria, Victoria County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of Frank Clebriant Tucker and Oya Idell Beck.1 She married Leslie Bolton Childers, son of Charlie Newton Childers and Fannie Gertrude Jones, after 1937.1 She died on 22 December 1986 at Clear Lake City, Harris County, Texas, at age 69.1
- [S13] BAGS Newsletter, online, 6, Issue 7, Vol. 6 No. 7.
Martha Katherine Tuminaro
Martha Katherine Tuminaro married Joe Lynn Milliken, son of Russell Franklin Milliken Jr. and Nelda Jo York, on 15 November 1971 at Hemphill County, Texas.1 She and Joe Lynn Milliken were divorced before 1985.
Children of Martha Katherine Tuminaro and Joe Lynn Milliken
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Hemphill County, TX - Marriages 1971 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/hemphill/vitals/marriages/…).
Geneva Turentine married William Henry Milliken, son of Elias Milliken and Sarah Jane Morris, after 1890.1
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Pg.509 "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina."
William C. Turnbull1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Leaton", Pg. 377.
Bessie Lee Turner1
Bessie Lee Turner is the daughter of James H. Turner and Christine Cook.1 She married James William Milliken, son of Charles William Milliken and Mary Louise Rogers, on 2 November 1963.1
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Neely-Turner", Pg. 378.