F, b. 1780, d. 1850
Sarah Pinson was born in 1780 at North Carolina. She was the daughter of Joseph Pinson and Margarey Pinson. She married Reuben Burch, son of Henry Burch and Susannah Suite, on 13 August 1802 at Pendleton, South Carolina. She died in 1850 at Calhoun, Alabama.
Eliza Jane Pippin1
- [S13] BAGS Newsletter, online, 6, Issue 7, Vol. 6 No. 7.
Cassie Lee Pitt1
F, b. 1902, d. 1977
- [S153] Simpson County Historical Society, Simpson County Families, "Milliken-Neely-Turner", Pg. 378.
Elizabeth Sloan Plaster1
F, b. January 1878, d. 22 February 1945
- Milliken Family
Elizabeth Sloan Plaster was born in January 1878 at Kentucky.1 She married Henry Burns Milliken, son of L. Hiram Milliken and Elizabeth Owings Burns, after 1894. She died on 22 February 1945 at Frankfort, Franklin County, Kentucky, at age 67.1,2
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Elizabeth Sloan "Bettie" Plaster Milliken, Burial: Cave Hill Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County,
Kentucky, USA, Plot: Sec A, Lot 711-NW1/2, Created by: David L Gray, Record added: Mar 30, 2014 , Memorial# 127167113, Accessed: 26 Nov 2015 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Kentucky Death Records, 1911-1961", database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N9CL-5XR : accessed 26 November 2015), William Minor Plaster in entry for Elizabeth Plaster Milliken, 1945.
Rigmor Plato married Albert Carl Dammschneider, son of Oscar Julius Dammschneider and Else Emilie Krath, on 4 May 1928 at Copenhagen, Copenhagen County, Zealand; (Garnisons Kirke or Garrison Church.)1
- [S210] Bent Deber, "Email From Bent Deber," to Keith Hunter, 'Story about the family name Dammschneider", a genealogy listing attachment, 20 Oct 2012.
Arlene Loret Podgorski1
F, b. 30 September 1940, d. 28 August 2015
Arlene Loret Podgorski was born on 30 September 1940.2 She married Joseph F. Skurzynski, son of George Skurzynski and Mary Madrak, after 1958.1 She died on 28 August 2015 at age 74.2
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "United States, GenealogyBank Obituaries, 1980-2014," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVYH-1DXJ : accessed 8 May 2016), Mr Joseph F Skurzynski, North Carolina, United States, 29 Aug 2001; from "Recent Newspaper Obituaries (1977 - Today)," database, GenealogyBank.com (http://www.genealogybank.com : 2014); citing Winston-Salem Journal, born-digital text.
- [S321] DignityMemorial.com, online http://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-us/index.page, "In Memory of Arlene Loret Skurzynski, September 30, 1940 - August 28, 2015", online guestbook entry, Posted by: Frank Vogler & Sons, Clemmons, NC, Accessed: 9 May 2016 (http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/…).
F, b. 18 February 1801, d. 26 October 1881
Mary Poe was born on 18 February 1801.2 She married Burley Godsey, son of William Godsey and Agnes Hensley, on 13 June 1816 at Newport, Cocke County, Tennessee.1,3 She died on 26 October 1881 at Meigs County, Tennessee, at age 80.4
Children of Mary Poe and Burley Godsey
- [S58] Janis Gilmore, "Email from Janis Gilmore," to Keith Hunter, Email dated 6 Mar 2008.
- [S59] NokTree, online http://www.noktree.com/, http://www.noktree.com/individual/693039.html
- [S59] NokTree, online http://www.noktree.com/, http://www.noktree.com/individual/693040.html
- [S207] MartyGrant, online http://www.martygrant.com, Mary Poe, accessed 3 Oct 2012 (http://www.martygrant.com/genealogy/familydata/…).
F, b. 1710, d. 1793
Sarah Poe also went by the name of Sary.1 She was born in 1710 at Caroline County, Virginia.1 She married William Herndon, son of James Herndon and Mary Elliott, before 1738 at Colonial America.1 She died in 1793 at Chatham County, North Carolina.1
Children of Sarah Poe and William Herndon
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, Sarah "Sary" Poe Herndon, Created by: David Reese, Record added: Mar 27, 2012 , Memorial# 87431424, Accessed: 1 Jan 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
- [S79] Find A Grave, online http://www.findagrave.com, George Herndon, Created by: David Reese, Record added: May 23, 2012 , Memorial# 111035249, Accessed: 1 Jan 2014 (http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi).
Ray Poirrier married Anette Massey before 1959.
- [S29] RootsWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, Nuckolls Worldwide Kindred Society, Accessed: 13 Oct 2013 (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nuck141/…).