M, b. 1750, d. 1799
John Newton was born in 1750 at Lunenburg, Lunenburg County, Virginia. He was the son of Henry Newton. He married Mary Mitchell, daughter of Isaac Mitchell and Sarah Satterwhite, in 1789 at Edgefield County, South Carolina. He died in 1799 at Edgefield, South Carolina.
Martha Jane Newton1
F, b. 4 October 1850, d. 29 October 1917
Martha Jane Newton married Birman Dottie Burch, son of Thomas Burch and Marthenia Brooks. She was born on 4 October 1850 at Murray County, Georgia.1 She was the daughter of Isaac Mitchell Newton and Martha Rose Parks. She died on 29 October 1917 at Mountain Springs, Cooke County, Texas, at age 67.1
Child of Martha Jane Newton and Birman Dottie Burch
- Effie Rosanna Burch+ b. 25 Feb 1877, d. 19 Dec 1960
- [S2] OneWorldTree.
- Milliken Family
Unknown Niblet married Phoebe Milliken, daughter of Spencer Milliken and Elizabeth Ramsey, after 1841.2
- Bow Family
Tyler Morgan Nicely married Samantha Jean Bow, daughter of James D. Bow and Sally A. Elder, on 2 June 2012 at Indiana.1
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Samantha Nicely's page, Accessed: 12 Mar 2017 (https://www.facebook.com/samjnicely/about).
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Genealogy Database: Marriages: 1958-2015, Accessed 12 Mar 2017 (https://www.statelib.lib.in.us/INMarriages93to02/…).
F, b. 27 June 1893
Audrey Nigh was born on 27 June 1893 at Shelby County, Indiana.1 She married William W. Boles, son of Oliver Perry Boles and Fannie Emily Sampson, on 18 February 1914 at Shelby County, Indiana.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Indiana Marriages, 1811-2007," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KF89-2PM : 10 December 2017), Fannie E Sampson in entry for William W Boles and Audrey Nigh, 18 Feb 1914; citing Shelby, Indiana, United States, various county clerk offices, Indiana; FHL microfilm 1,401,806.
O. Ganelle Nix1
O. Ganelle Nix married C.S. Case, son of Coy Sayles Case and Velma Gertrude Rees, on 20 December 1947 at Titus County, Texas.1
Timothy R Nobles
- Milliken Family
Timothy R Nobles married Tracy Francis Rees, daughter of Charles Alan Rees and Betty L Unknown, on 25 July 1987 at Mitchell County, Texas.1 He and Tracy Francis Rees were divorced on 28 February 2000 at Kendall County, Texas.2
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Mitchell County, TX - Marriages 1987; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/mitchell/vitals/marriages/…
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Kendall County, TX - Divorces 2000; http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/kendall/vitals/divorces/…
Malissa Noel married Julius Langmire before 1898.
M, b. between 1830 and 1831
Abraham Norris was born between 1830 and 1831 at Tennessee The 1860 US Census lists his date of birth as about 1834.1,2,3 He was the son of Harden Norris and Elizabeth Whitson.2 He married Eliza Henkle on 29 November 1851 at Washington County, Tennessee.4
Children of Abraham Norris and Eliza Henkle
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., Swinneys Dist., Pg. 114, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., 4th SubDivision East Dist., Pg. 279 (141B), accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
- [S186] 1830 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., Pg. 220, accessed 15 Jun at Ancestry.com.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Abraham Norris, Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, Washington Co., 29 Nov 1851, Pg. 17, accessed 15 Jun 2012.
- [S189] 1860 U.S. Census, Tennessee, Washington Co., Swinneys Dist., Pg. 115, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.