Garrett Lloyd Locke1
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/midland/vitals/births/1992/…
Jordan Nicole Locke is the daughter of Bradley Lloyd Locke and Shelly Wynn Morrow.1 She married Aaron Martinez on 19 August 2013.3
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/gonzales/vitals/births/…
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, In a message from Jordan Locke and on her info page. Accessed: 22 Mar 2014 (https://www.facebook.com/jordan.locke.399826/about).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, On Aaron Martinez's info page. Accessed: 21 Mar 2014 (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, On Aaron Martinez's home page, Date: 18 Mar 2014, Accessed: 21 Mar 2014 (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000769023146).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Jordan Locke-Martinez's timeline page, Accessed: 30 Sep 2017(https://www.facebook.com/jordan.locke.399826).
F, b. 1870, d. 1945
Nina Loeb was born in 1870.1 She married Paul M. Warburg, son of Moritz M. Warburg and Charlotte Esther Oppenheim, in 1895.1 She died in 1945.1
Children of Nina Loeb and Paul M. Warburg
M, b. April 1898
Charley Loflin was born in April 1898 at Texas.1 He was the son of Pless Washington Loflin and Julia I. Asberry.1
M, b. 14 April 1900, d. 23 May 1982
Clarence Murrell Loflin was born on 14 April 1900 at Johnson County, Texas.1,3 He was the son of Pless Washington Loflin and Julia I. Asberry.1 He died on 23 May 1982 at Johnson County, Texas, at age 82.3,2
- [S78] Fold3.com, online http://www.fold3.com, 1930 US Census, Johnson County, TX, JP3, Pg 20B.
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Johnson County, TX, Deaths - 1982 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/johnson/vitals/deaths/1982/…).
- [S50] Social Security Death Index, Individual Search, (http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi).
Ethel I. Loflin1
Gladys N. Loflin1
Monia Inez Loflin1
F, b. 29 January 1910, d. 22 November 2004
Monia Inez Loflin was born on 29 January 1910 at Coleman County, Texas.1 She was the daughter of William David Loflin and Mary Thomas Asberry.1 She married Rochell Howard on 5 March 1941 at Lovington, Lea County, New Mexico.1 She died on 22 November 2004 at O'Donnell, Lynn County, Texas, at age 94.1
- [S129] Lubbock Avalanche-Journal Online, online http://lubbockonline.com, Monia Inez's obituary, 23 November 2004 (http://lubbockonline.com/stories/112304/obi_112304044.shtml).