Dr. Pamela Lee Jordan Ph.D.
- [S119] 1930 U.S. Census, Census Place: Vergennes, Addison, Vermont; Roll: 2426; Page: 2A; Enumeration District: 23; Image: 335.0; FHL microfilm: 2342160, Ancestry.com. 1930 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 19 Jul 2013.
Ruby Gwen Jordan1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Presbyterian Historical Society; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Church Registers; Accession Number: 06-0727c 45F Box 3; Ancestry.com. U.S., Presbyterian Church Records, 1701-1970 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2016; Original data: Church Registers. Presbyterian Historical Society, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Scott Dion Jordan1
Scott Dion Jordan is the son of Harvey Ernest Jordan and Ursula Mae Hermanson. He married Barbara Lynn Garrow circa 1982. He and Barbara Lynn Garrow were divorced before 1995. He married Traci Unknown after 1996.
Children of Scott Dion Jordan and Barbara Lynn Garrow
- [S262] Manta.com, online http://www.manta.com/, Scott Dion Jordan, Accessed: 20 Oct 2013 (http://www.manta.com/c/mxgdj8c/scott-dion-jordan).
- [S82] Facebook, online www.facebook.com, Jaclynn Jordan's profile page, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (https://www.facebook.com/jaclynn.jordan/about?ref=br_tf).
Sherry Jane Jordan
Sherry Jane Jordan is the daughter of Wilford Lee Jordan and Helen Ruth Bow. She married Keith Dee Hunter, son of Kenneth Dee Hunter and Vera Lee Milliken, on 21 December 1976 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1,2
M, b. circa 1835, d. 20 January 1873
The origin of the name Sylvenus (sil VAHN us) is Latin for "of the forest."1 He was born circa 1835 at New York. He was the son of Eleazer Jordan and Hannah Unknown. He appeared on the census of 26 July 1850 in the household of Eleazer Jordan and Fanny Unknown at Moriah, Essex County, New York.2 He married Charlotte Gibson, daughter of Nicholas Gibson and Nancy Hudson, circa 1863.3 He and Charlotte Jordan appeared on the census of 28 July 1870 at Moriah, Essex County, New York.4 He died on 20 January 1873 at Mineville, Essex County, New York.5
Children of Sylvenus Jordan and Charlotte Gibson
- [S242] Baby Names World, online http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com, Name: Sylvanus, Gender: Boy, Origin: Latin, Meaning: Of the forest, Pronunciation: (sil-VAHN-us), Form of: Silvanus, accessed 13 Jul 2013 (http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/…).
- [S188] 1850 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M432_503; Page: 34B; Image: 77, Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census, accessed 13 Jul 2013.
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M593_936; Page: 191B; Image: 386; Family History Library Film: 552435, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 18 Jul 2013.
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M593_936; Page: 191B-192A; Image: 386-387; Family History Library Film: 552435, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 18 Jul 2013.
- [S177] Essex County Republican, online, February 13, 1873, Keeseville, N.Y., Vol No. XXXIII, Pg. 3, "Deaths", (essex-county-republican-1873-january-1875-december - 0027.pdf). accessed 21 May 2012.
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Moriah, Essex, New York; Roll: M593_936; Page: 192A; Image: 387; Family History Library Film: 552435, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States Federal Census, Accessed: 18 Jul 2013.