Etta Jayne Johnson is the daughter of Thomas Blanton Johnson and Noema Jane Reed.2 She married William Richard Conkle, son of Willis Richard Conkle and Mable Bernice Peacock, on 9 April 1977 at Brown County, Texas.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, William R. Conkle, Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002, accessed 28 Jun 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Etta Jayne Johnson, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, accessed 28 Jun 2012.
- [S196] Dallas Morning News Online, online http://www.dallasnews.com/, Rebecca Ann Conkle "Becky" Ramsey, Obituary, 18 May 2011, archived to Legacy.com, accessed 28 Jun 2012 (http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/…).
Hale K. Johnson1
Hale K. Johnson married Dolores Lea Gober, daughter of Laylon O. Gober and Ruby Tutwiler, on 14 February 1980 at Tarrant County, Texas.1 He and Dolores Lea Gober were divorced on 25 June 1981 at Tarrant County, Texas.2
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Tarrant County, TX - Marriages, 1980, accessed 23 Jun 2012 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tarrant/vitals/marriages/…).
- [S32] USGenWeb Archives, online http://www.usgwarchives.org/, Tarrant County, TX - Divorce, 1981, accessed 23 Jun 2012 (http://files.usgwarchives.net/tx/tarrant/vitals/divorces/…).
F, b. 5 February 1840, d. 2 September 1908
Harriet Ellen Johnson was born on 5 February 1840 at Shelby County, Indiana.1,3 She married Harmon W. Boles, son of Abraham Boles and Lurana Moore, on 5 June 1861 at Indiana.1,3,2 She died on 2 September 1908 at Shelby County, Indiana, at age 68.4,2
Children of Harriet Ellen Johnson and Harmon W. Boles
- [S192] 1870 U.S. Census, Census Place: Brandywine, Hancock, Indiana; Roll: M593_320; Page: 296B; Image: 62; Family History Library Film: 545819, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Hoosier State Chronicles, Indiana's Digital Historic Newpaper Program, citing the "Greenfield Republican", Greenfield, Ind., Thursday, October 30, 1913, Vol. XXXIV, NO. 43, Pg. 8, Accessed: 26 Dec 2017 (https://newspapers.library.in.gov/cgi-bin/indiana).
- [S340] Edward H., B.A. Chadwick, Chadwick's History of Shelby County Indiana, Harmon W. Boles, Pg. 733, Accessed: 17 Dec 2017, Google Books (https://books.google.com/books).
- [S180] 1910 U.S. Census, Census Place: Van Buren, Shelby, Indiana; Roll: T624_379; Page: 4A; Enumeration District: 0151; Image: ; FHL microfilm: 1374392, Ancestry.com, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Census Place: Brandywine, Hancock, Indiana; Roll: 282; Family History Film: 1254282; Page: 183C; Enumeration District: 197; Image: 0369, Ancestry.com, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Shelby County, Indiana, Van Buren Township, ED: 125, Page 4B, accessed 18 Nov 2012.
Ina Merritt Johnson1
F, b. 22 August 1901, d. 26 September 1979
- Milliken Family
Ina Merritt Johnson was born on 22 August 1901 at Logan County, Kentucky.2 She married George Hugh Milliken, son of George Wesley Milliken and Luella Macpherson Perkins, on 29 December 1923 at Warren County, Kentucky.1 She died on 26 September 1979 at USA at age 78.2
Children of Ina Merritt Johnson and George Hugh Milliken
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, George Hugh Milliken, "Descendents of Jacob Hendricks and Alfred Allen of Kentucky", Compiler: Berry, Martha Henry, Accessed: 17 Nov 2013 (http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/e/r/…).
- [S85] Genealogy.com, online http://genealogy.com, Ina Merritt Johnson, "Descendents of Jacob Hendricks and Alfred Allen of Kentucky", Compiler: Berry, Martha Henry, Accessed: 17 Nov 2013 (http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/e/r/…).
Ioan Johnson married Floyd Foust Hunter, son of Elmore Talvin Hunter and Anna Lee Hodge, circa 1925 at Idaho.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Idaho Death Certificates, 1911-1937," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FLYH-8ZS : 26 December 2014), Floyd F. Hunter in entry for Robert Foust Hunter, 01 Sep 1934; citing Pocatello, Bannock, Idaho, reference cn 90364, Department of Health and Welfare, Boise; FHL microfilm 1,530,928.
James Lee Johnson1
James W. Johnson1
Juanita Johnson married William James Cullum before 1935.
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas, Birth Certificates, 1903-1935," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VXG5-C1W : accessed 16 Nov 2014), Max Wagner Cullum, 07 Aug 1935; citing Houston, Harris, Texas, United States, certificate 64932, Bureau of Vital Statistics. State Registrar Office, Austin; FHL microfilm 2368006.
Mary E. Johnson1
Matilda Johnson married Major Epps Moody before 1823.
- [S86] Rev. Gideon Tibbitts Ridlon Sr., History of the Families Millingas, Rev. Leonard H. Milliken, "Millikens of Orange Co., No. Carolina", Pg. 493-494.