Karen A Coffey1
Penny Coffey married Jim Turner on 24 August 1973 at Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana.1 She and Dora James Turner were divorced before 1981.
- [S311] ISL: Library, online http://www.in.gov/library/, Genealogy Database: Marriages: 1958-2012; Groom: Turner, Doran J; Bride: Coffey, Karen A; Accessed: 1 Feb 2016 (https://www.statelib.lib.in.us/INMarriages93to02/…).
- [S26] Judy Epperson, "Email from Judy Epperson," to Keith Hunter, Judy Epperson, Family Genealogy, email, 9 Apr 2008, to Keith Hunter.
Mary Cole married Samuel Andrews before 1900.
- [S145] Wikipedia.org, online http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page, Louis Ezekiel Stoddard, Accessed: 20 Jan 2018 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Ezekiel_Stoddard).
- Bow Family
Denise Collins married Richard Paul Bow, son of Albert Maurice Bow and Guadalupe Sylvia Aleman, after 1993.1
Eva Nell Collins1
- Bow Family
Eva Nell Collins married Lonnie Gene Bow, son of Ilus Paul Bow and Hilda Marie Moles, circa 1988.1,2
Laura N. Collins1
Laura N. Collins married Matthew Allen White, son of Guy Allen White Jr. and Arlene A. Milliken, on 20 May 2000 at Howard County, Texas.1
- [S28] Family Search, online http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp, "Texas Marriages, 1966-2010," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VTRD-GS1 : accessed 15 February 2016), Matthew A White and Laura N Collins, 20 May 2000; citing Howard, Texas, United States, certificate number 073540, Vital Statistics Unit, Texas Department of State Health Services, Austin.
Sarah Collins married William Dickerson Milliken, son of John Barnes Milliken and Juliette Dandridge King, circa 1981.1
- [S15] Suzan Valdez, "Email from Suzan Valdez," to Keith Hunter, Dated 8 July 2010.
F, b. circa 1857
Sarah J. Collins was born circa 1857 at Tennessee.1 She married Isaac B. Norris, son of Abraham Norris and Eliza Henkle, circa 25 July 1875 at Washington County, Tennessee; License applied for, but no notation of the actual marriage.2
Children of Sarah J. Collins and Isaac B. Norris
- [S190] 1880 U.S. Census, Virginia, Scott Co., Fulkerson Magisterial Dist., ED 75, Pg. 38, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Isaac B. Norris, Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002, accessed 15 Jun 2012.
- [S114] 1900 U.S. Census, Virginia, Scott Co., Fulkerson Magisterial Dist., ED 69, Pg. 11A, accessed 15 Jun 2012 at Ancestry.com.
M, b. before 1900, d. 1969
Elizabeth Marie Combs1
Elizabeth Marie Combs is the daughter of Mauritz Combs and Alice Elizabeth Milliken.1,2 She married Bruce Wilson Rogers, son of Owen S. Rogers Jr., on 17 August 1974 at Edna, Jackson County, Texas.1
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, "Miss Combs and Bruce W. Rogers Recite Marriage Vows in Edna", Image of Galveston Daily News, Sunday, August 18, 1974, Pg. 5-C, accessed 19 Aug 2012.
- [S18] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com/, Elizabeth Marie Combs, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997, accessed 19 Aug 2012.